Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dax down 135 from the high at the open.
A lot of selling going on during the days, and a lot of manipulation of the futures overnight.
Someone's worried.

Europe still has QE right?
I mean look what that did for the US, so why isnt it doing the same for Europe?
Maybe it doesnt work! :eek:

US markets closed lower, penalized by the disappointing results of some leading companies such as Microsoft, Yahoo! and Apple. It was the latter company to condition investor sentiment, given its influence on the activity of several technology companies. Still, the market managed to contain the impact of the fall in shares of Apple (-4.23%). Microsoft’s shares fell 3.68% and Yahoo’s fell 1.23%. Despite the disappointing results of these companies, most US companies continues to exceed analysts’ forecasts. Yesterday, before the opening, Coca-Cola, Boeing, EMC and Campbell Soup announced results that beat estimates. At the macroeconomic level, the real estate market continues to give momentum signals. In June, sales of existing homes hit the 5.49 million units (annualized number), which corresponds to the maximum of the last eight and a half years. This exceeded the estimates of economists, confirming that the housing market is in an expansion phase and can benefit from higher wages, greater availability of credit but assuming that credit rates to housing remain unchanged. Today, it is one of the most intense days of the earnings season with about 50 companies in the S & P500 to report their quarterly accounts. At a time when some uncertainties remain in the global economy (due to the slowdown of the Chinese economy, the crisis of some emerging economies and the still modest recovery in the Eurozone), the results of Caterpillar and 3M may give important clues about this matter. These companies have a high exposure, exporting their products to all over the globe and in the case of 3M, its product range is so wide (about 55,000), that its activity is a reliable sample of the worldwide industry.

Looks like these US numbers are already out in the wild given the intensity of selling beforehand.

Tomorrow is not trading it's bleeding time travel for my trades.

Unless as you know it is to buy Dow at close waiting for the usual overnight rise -)

So it seems.

Oh well me bad again. I'm learning.

Hard to imagine my first Dax trades this morning were shorts, the good trading days still keep coming. I was worried it had got a bit flat but today and the EU giving a lot of action.

GL