Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Too rich for me.
80 on the way up -50 when it still kept going up.

See you later guys.

how many lives has the Dax destroyed ?

Not everyone will be on the wrong side, a lot of money made last few days and lost but it is a 2 way street. Also there is a huge trend/wall of money, why keep fighting?

Safer money is to buy the dips not short the upswings.

There my 5c

looking at the Daily we are in a box range , so a revisit downstairs later is very possible ...

I had 12052 and over as bullish yesterday, didn't expect to be back so soon but like I said QE is the spanner in the works.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to post this sooner. Sorry guys. Would possibly help.

Didn't really believe DAX will go to the extreme till this pattern would still be valid (it's bullish continuation), but it's what it did. :-0 I saw it, but still didn't let shorts run or put a long entry at the touch of the channel. :eek:

Break of top possibly spells 12500+.

BR

Attachments

• DAXh4.PNG
    DAXh4.PNG
    29 KB · Views: 84
That Dax 4 hour candle must rank as one of the biggest ever?

Not really. Above average certainly, but quite often you get 150-300 pips H4 candle in such situation.

More interesting is this: break of 12105 is now crucial for continuation IMHO.

Crazy PA, especially considering time of the year.

BR

These levels fit todays Fib even though I drew them yesterday, now that's magic :LOL:

Attachments

• dax fib.PNG
    dax fib.PNG
    41.7 KB · Views: 92
To play it right :

closed -54

Holding

haha by closing one position i've caused the Dax to reverse which benefited my other position , nice trick that's how you play it right :cool: