Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Today in the evening, the Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras will update the Greek Parliament on economic reforms that his government intends to implement and its discussions with European partners. In the Asian session, the price of the main raw materials traded lower. Despite continuous air strikes in Yemen and the apparent impasse in the negotiations between Iran and the sextet formed by the US, Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany, failed to have a positive effect on the prices of crude oil, which lost in the Asian session some of the gains made last week. The European technology sector may be excited by rumors emerged on Wall Street that Intel may acquire Altera by 10000 M.USD.

In other news, my mates dog's arthritis is playing up again. Thats a sure sign Dow's going to fall. :LOL:

Reactions: 2be
I have to say the Dow does look like its about to shoot up another 100 points from here.
Just moving the buy prices up constantly, but hitting a ceiling at 990.

Couldnt call the dow right now so I'm sitting it out.
Up 100 or down 100 from here.

And when you're here you feel like your balls are in a guillotine and either a friend or an enemy will arrive at the contraption first...

56816765e4fa3b7ec794957b6376b802.png

And when you're here you feel like your balls are in a guillotine and either a friend or an enemy will arrive at the contraption first...

Its exactly what the dax did.
Weirdest fecking PA I've seen in a long time.

Purely a squeeze the shorts and make the Mutuals pay top dollar for any spare money they have to invest at the end of the month.