Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The reasons for the weakness in the Aamerican Indexes are from technical and fundamental nature. The technical reasons are linked to the fact that the rise in US indexes have reached extreme levels (although not as extreme as the Europeans) so a correction was not entirely unlikely. In fact, many investors decided to take profits in sectors that had accumulated higher valuations, such as biotechnology. Another factor that has weighed on investor sentiment is the downward revision of estimates for corporate profits for the 1st quarter of this year. The main reason for this review is the rise in the dollar.

and for those on a longer (daily) TF..

could break either way, need a daily close either side of the wedge for confirmation..

Attachments

• daxdaily.jpg
    daxdaily.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 62
Quarter end close will be crucial I think.

Monthly volume doesn't add up for me, SP 2023 would decide but still bullish for now, could be wrong of course.

and for those on a longer (daily) TF..

could break either way, need a daily close either side of the wedge for confirmation..

Hi P, check out the volume on the channel lines and the breaks, maybe a ping over 1200 again? ha who knows :)

Attachments

• d vol.PNG
    d vol.PNG
    35.5 KB · Views: 79
Well apart from thinking Dax would hit 11,720 by 12.00, today went pretty much as I though on S&P, Dow and Dax. :-0

It doesnt happen like that very often, but when it does it certainly helps the account balance grow. :clap:

Well apart from thinking Dax would hit 11,720 by 12.00, today went pretty much as I though on S&P, Dow and Dax. :-0

It doesnt happen like that very often, but when it does it certainly helps the account balance grow. :clap:

Hi PM , What's your thoughts for tomor ?

Morning.
Looks like Dax is eyeing 12,000 again.
Not beyond it to run up another 150 points before breakfast.
S&P on the other hand is looking knackered at these levels.
I'm waiting for the open.