Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• signal.jpg
    signal.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 89
The Fed kept the outline of the statement of December. The central bank reiterated that it will continue to adopt a “patient” posture with regard to the standardization process of monetary policy and thus, if all factors remain unchanged, interest rates should not be increased in future meetings. Regarding inflation, the statement said that the increase in the price level has fallen and that this trend will intensify in the short term but in a broader time horizon prices are expected to increase at a faster pace, due to the improvement of labor market and decreasing temporary effects of oil fall. The FED withdrew the words “for an extended period of time” when it ruled on the maintenance of low interest rates. Another change from the December statement relates to the assessment of the economy. The FED believes that the US economy is growing at a “solid” pace instead of “moderate” as mentioned in the previous statement. Contrary to what occurred at the December meeting, the statement was approved unanimously, although it is important to note that recently the Central Bank Committee had some changes, with new members more conducive to an accommodative monetary policy than their predecessors. This event has generated an upward movement of the indexes for a few minutes before investors focus on the price of crude. Oil traded again under pressure after the US Department of Energy has reported that US oil reserves increased 8.84 million barrels last week more than 4.3 million barrels anticipated by economists. With this change, US crude oil reserves reached the highest level since 1982, when it began to be recorded in a systematic way. The crude oil price fall caused a selling pressure on the oil sector, which quickly spread to other sectors. In this harmful effect of oil joins the strength of the dollar, which penalizes revenues of US companies held in foreign markets (which represent about 30% of the total). These factors have raised the concern of investors. The worrying signs of coming earnings season are clearly evident in the good results from Apple. About 120 companies in the S&P500 have reported their quarterly accounts, generating an increase of 8,000 M. USD in profits over the previous year. From the total increase of 8000 M.USD, 5000 M.USD were generated by Apple.

done for the day, 1 trade, short on dax fro 746 which was the 127 fib extension, 60 beautiful points and while I was on lunch too!

Yesterday i ended up with 50 points total but it was a poor day trading really, I was up 50, then down 60 (4 losing trades) then up, then down and finally up 50. Silly really

Over trading is lethal! Take note

definitely a bullish bias for me even though im probably not going to make a trade,

dow to reach 17315

Hi tar,

I trade the DAX off the 5min every day for 2 hours off LON open... not trying tto tell you what to do but i find stops under 11pts atm a little to sharp. the average range is a bit wider.

very frustrating o watch your sl hit and then i just races in your direction. (n)

I have different SL distances that i use , sometimes i use 8 , 9 , 25 , 30 , even +100 points away but with a smaller size ofcourse . For me to buy the Dax at the high or sell at the low at the open and use a wide sl it doesn't make sense , i am comfortable losing 9 points multiple times than to lose 100 at once . Recovering from a loss of 9 points or even 50 isn't an issue .

GL