• fortune-teller.jpg
    fortune-teller.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 114
Order Long SP at 2019.6 edited to 2017.6 edited to 2015.6
SL 100

Cancelled

Last edited:
here here to the shorting all day :)

Does anyone here actively hedge their own (winning) bets and make points from short term corrections? I don't see anyone mention this so i'm guessing probably not...?

Does anyone here actively hedge their own (winning) bets and make points from short term corrections? I don't see anyone mention this so i'm guessing probably not...?

As the name would suggest ;) I often run such positions. More so when I options trade but sometimes on indices dependent upon how confident I am with direction when we reach a pivot point and certainly on events such as NFP and the like......holding the stick with both hands and all that!

I do hedge short/long based on swing and day trading scenario.

Also, when short term and long term resistance/support are very close and market turning against me in shorter timeframe.

more downside to come possibly, it just didnt bounce of 17300 as much as expected, the Dax could be keeping it down.

Did all the traders make it to work in NYC?