Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

we have more upside,

imho

no one on the MPC wants to raise rates according to recent minutes, bearish for Sterling, lower for longer.

dow approaching hourly support.

I read that vote (9:0) as a ringing endorsement the UK is in the sh1tter and theres no way in hell we can think of raising rates.
Same info, different take.

Thats what makes a market. :)

the range is 10300 area res down to 10200 with 10250 mid
the good bit is that dow and spx are coiling up ready for a pump or a dump...possibly waiting for ecb tomorrow

got the pop and got the drop
note those tight ranges before the big move

71p7pv.png

below is a tick chart.Rainwoods tick chart is much better...but it uses alot of resources

What was your signal to enter from the pop, a whole candlestick break , or more than that?

*Risking more points than you stand to gain*

Seems more and more common on postings here. My strategy actually allows for a 1:1.5 (gain:risk) ration a times.

I have found that a 10 point stop on the Dax is too small, 15 points is the minimum I use but sometimes I only look for that 10 point target if its a very high probability setup. Mostly though my trades are 1:1 at least.

For new traders lurking on here and reading people's 'live' posts, be aware of what your own risk profile is.

Your risk isnt tied with your sl , you may put a sl 20 or 100 points away but that's not your real risk , unless it is a guaranteed stop .