Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Feeling suicidal?
Why not just wait for minimal long structure on min1 or tick? Unless you are doing this for adrenalin rush.
EDIT: not trying to sound smart ass, just don't see the point in trying to risk 50 or more pips in order to maybe catch a bounce. So I guess I'd just like to understand and possibly learn why you make such entries quite often I might add.
IMHO it's much easier to just wait for a bit of structure on fastest TF if nothing else.
BR

I get in early, I know I do (and I short to much). Sometimes it bites me in the @rse othertimes I make a good chunk on the swings.
My eyes are on the tick / 1 minute charts all day and so on occasion (as Dinos knows) I get in 15 points earlier than conventional 'signals' on longer timeframes.

Also I had a good chart of resistance on the Dax 1 minute at that level AND it broke above the downtrend on a 1 minute chart. Plus it was down over 300 points since the Dow open.
All very good reasons for a long in my book.

Heres my (to early) entry on the dax, that lower line is from last week. There looks to be a good deal of buying at 9300, lets hope the dow doesnt capitulate.

Attachments

• dlow.png
    dlow.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 85
I get in early, I know I do (and I short to much). Sometimes it bites me in the @rse othertimes I make a good chunk on the swings.
My eyes are on the tick / 1 minute charts all day and so on occasion (as Dinos knows) I get in 15 points earlier than conventional 'signals' on longer timeframes.

Also I had a good chart of resistance on the Dax 1 minute at that level AND it broke above the downtrend on a 1 minute chart. Plus it was down over 300 points since the Dow open.
All very good reasons for a long in my book.

That's why I combine min3 and tick.

Min3 as min1 is to unreliable and tick as it eliminates the time related issue.

Anyway, thanks for the answer.

BR