Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2422584 said:
Fiat sticks 10% of Ferrari up for sale if anyone here has €48bn to burn.

Checking down the back of the sofa just now...

I'm in for 1% if Dax closes above 9130 today. :LOL:

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 94
Your dicking around at £50 pp in this treacle.
Mad.

Same as any other day to me, I don't care about the FED or POMO or no POMO.

I just buy me some levels and then sell me some levels so I can keep my cupboard stocked up with chocolate bars and full fat coca cola ;)

Well I thought it was a pretty easy trade to take, I dunno, looked simple enough to me so I bought me up some levels.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 101
↑↓TriXx↓↑;2422626 said:
Same as any other day to me, I don't care about the FED or POMO or no POMO.

I just buy me some levels and then sell me some levels so I can keep my cupboard stocked up with chocolate bars and full fat coca cola ;)

Its low volume and directionless ergo risky, I thought traders were about minimising risk. Anything could move this 20 points up or down.

Did I mention the Dentist we have?

Its low volume and directionless ergo risky, I thought traders were about minimising risk. Anything could move this 20 points up or down.

Did I mention the Dentist we have?

I know mate...

But I like to get in well before the volume comes in, build up a wee position, scale some out to to eliminate risk and then sit back.

When the volume does come in, I will either be quids in or it will drop and cancel out the booked profit.

I don't want to be getting in when the volatility/volume starts...I want to be in before it starts and then look to get out when others are thinking about getting in.

Just the way I do business. Not everyone's cup of tea.

What do I do here... I need to put the stew together and then get it in the oven so it has 3hrs cooking, but I can't drag myself away from the screens.

Drama in the house