Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

thirsty work
moderator saying that i am not allowed to make posts under the influence
time for a cuppa....then
2ytth12.jpg

Very on 'n' off this morning, didn't catch that little down move before 9. Sweet pin bar formed straight after on 5M TF, didn't get much from the subsequent short lived up move. Looks like the down move will resume.

Very on 'n' off this morning, didn't catch that little down move before 9. Sweet pin bar formed straight after on 5M TF, didn't get much from the subsequent short lived up move. Looks like the down move will resume.

er..... you reading the same chart as me? We are 100 pts down :| hardly off and on

Which is fine from your perspective.
Very on and off for me should have been noted as I didn't get to the screen 'till 8.30 and whenever I left the screen for various reasons we had this 15-20 min burst of action which I have missed out on. So perhaps slightly peed off with myself more than anything.

Last edited:
Which is fine from your perspective.
Very on and off for me should have been noted as I didn't get to the screen 'till 8.30 and whenever I left the screen for various reasons we had this 15-20 min burst of action which I have missed out on. So perhaps slightly peed off with myself more than anything.

I get your drift (y)

Lets not forget the context here. Substantial downside potential still

Attachments

• ^DAX (Weekly)  Week 46_2010 - Week 42_2014.jpg
    ^DAX (Weekly) Week 46_2010 - Week 42_2014.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 93
I agree, but I think its likely that we wait here for the news at 1:30, so I am out at +50, waiting for next set up.