Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Mad day yesterday.
I was up 50 ticks or so (and should have quit for the day), and then managed to get back down to about breakeven after a large string of small losing trades! Eventually got most of it back and ended at +45 for teh day.

Hell of a day.
Good result though. (y)

Morning.

Yep the new recruits seem to be talking sense, hope they make a success of it.

Morning Lex, hope all is well.

Dow Jones, hope all is going great and you're keeping out of trouble..

Shane.....:)

Yep, this is currently a big topic on many desks - the divergence between US & european equities. Still seems to be a lot of ambiguity around ECB QE. As you say, doesn't make for easy Dax trading (not that it ever was easy lol).

Edit: Oh, forgot to add, think there may be a fair bit of focus on the EU CPI number at 10:00.

They need to get rid of Draghi, you cant keep promising the markets Jam tomorrow and never delivering. They will punish you for it.

I've closed this at 22 -8.

Not going to plan at the moment, I can wait. Once it shows its moving up I'll get back in. Could be a while yet though.

I bet no one else on here has closed a position for a loss and watched it go into profit almost immediately. :whistling

This is a $/Yen currency trader looking to see if Abe is watching before he makes his move on the Y110 sausage pile.
He knows he's going to get slapped for it, but he cant help himself. :LOL:

Attachments

• yen.jpg
    yen.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 64
Well thats bad news for the Dax on my chart.
It may go up on the US open but weakness prevails.
I will have to wait for 9540 another day I think.