Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

What better way to get top dollar for your scam (sorry I mean IPO) than to float at an all time high!
The timing is incredibly fortuitous dont you think?
And they had to change the date earlier in the year (probably the rumble in the Ukraine getting in the way).
Those US guys certainly know how to put on a good show.

The brokers are on a 2% commission so if you can say the indexes are on an all time high therefore we can charge top IPO $ everyones making a feckin fortune.
Funny how the IPO was postponed and Ukraine isnt front page news anymore. Wait till next week, I'm sure the situation will miraculously escalate, or maybe even ebola hits mainland America, somethings gonna happen. ;)

Keep your tin hats warm :LOL:.

The brokers are on a 2% commission so if you can say the indexes are on an all time high therefore we can charge top IPO $ everyones making a feckin fortune.
Funny how the IPO was postponed and Ukraine isnt front page news anymore. Wait till next week, I'm sure the situation will miraculously escalate, or maybe even ebola hits mainland America, somethings gonna happen. ;)

Keep your tin hats warm :LOL:.

:LOL::LOL:

cya tomorrow for more fun and games.

What better way to get top dollar for your scam (sorry I mean IPO) than to float at an all time high!
The timing is incredibly fortuitous dont you think?
And they had to change the date earlier in the year (probably the rumble in the Ukraine getting in the way).
Those US guys certainly know how to put on a good show.

"Alibaba sets its initial public share price at $68" the top of the 66- 68 dollar range...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29262715

Who'd a thunk it.

And the Dow is Still going up without any retrace.
Your funny money overnight prices have reached 45 points above the closing level. :LOL:

Its 1 am and the Dow is still rising at the same rate since the open.
It is unfeasible that this is random, this is a computer program moving the prices up at a uniform rate.
Nothing funny going on here, you are not being manipulated, go back to sleep. :sleep: :whistling

Attachments

• IDBI.png
    IDBI.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 87
It is unfeasible that this is random, this is a computer program moving the prices up at a uniform rate.
Nothing funny going on here, you are not being manipulated, go back to sleep. :sleep: :whistling

Old gal FTSE even having great fun with everyone in bed.

I'm calling it a night. If Dow keeps going at this rate, it opens at 17,400. :eek:

I've had a long in with a stop at 40 for god knows how many hours now.
Safe as houses though.
287 here we come.

Were 72 points above the close now and I'm closing.
I'm thinking about a short before taking a short break. :eek:

Wake up UK.
Asia and Aus running out of buyers.
Need more to take this higher.:rolleyes:
Also need subtitles with some people announcing the results.

Bah bloody humbug, the world has gone mad........:(

And it's dark outside, where has the sun gone...........6 months of Cumbrian winter................:(:p:(

I think someone went home last night and forgot to switch their Algo off, easily done whoops a daisies :eek:

(Mods, seriously lacking a 'shaking of the head in disbelief' smilee)

Och I'm 0.08% points away from winning the Scotch competition.
Just the Highlands to vote (oh no) I need it to be a low number.

Yes, I'm looking at that.
I get why the yanks are going mad (kinda), and the FTSE gets the sweaty sock bounce, but WTF is dax doing 70 points above close...