Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Ah OK

My chart didn't go back quite that far, looked on another package and see what you mean.

Don't usually look to much at weeklys as I mainly trade intra day

me too, it's important though to keep to the rules of trend drawing ie when a trend gets broken draw the next one, then you know where the bulls and bears are! (y)

Just like a friend off mine said, “It pains me to think that I profit from such a disaster”.

The day was filled with relevant news and the numbers weren’t so Bad, but prices are looking to find some support.

The Analysis posted yesterday was fulfilled and the first target @ 9212, was reached today.

I'm grateful for the extraordinary trading week. :)

You need to look at all crosses doing the same thing.
Pre high economic data liquidity in that currency will be low.

Yes, I don't know how many times we have to say it. It's ONLY when the correlations are there on ALL crosses of Jpy and ALL Index's, that the sustained moves will appear. This is the time to press the advantage. It's like holding a royal flush in poker. You just know in advance that the pot is yours !

Occasionally you will get a disconnect in the relationship. When this occurs, just stand aside. It's cheaper than trying to guess sides or get involved in sideways action.

will it hold ??

e9dsnd.gif

Despite certain developed markets getting smashed last week, global stock funds still attracted $11.3 billion in new cash.

Hong Kong and China leading the way in Asia.

took 10pts shorting the move back through the open.. bit sticky at cash pivot 9200 .. may wait now for the first hour range to print.

- 8 points on that last move, was a bit hasty jumping in. market has no direction yet.

it's sticking at the start of the last swing up on Friday at about 2.30pm @ 9230 a good break here would be a long.. so a break of 34 might get me long

Last edited:
im watching dow and s&p too, all three bouncing within a range, just waiting for a break out.

it's sticking at the start of the last swing up on Friday at about 2.30pm @ 9230 a good break here would be a long.. so a break of 34 might get me long

Totally agree with you there

above 30 should be good for a nice bounce, clearing 40 even better,

it never seems to do what its supposed to though!