Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Worst case scenario here is they grind it another 20 points up into the close with no downside opportunities.

Ever get the feeling youve been had!
Took a 21 point loss on my Dow short.
May not trade tomorrow just have to see if theres a real market going on first. :(

Ha just seen this.

Mr TopStep @MrTopStep · 25s
PITBULL:sell mortimer sell
02:39:08 PITBULL: not going to happen 417 mil shares
02:39:34 PITBULL: crooks are going to torch the stops

Apparently its not a crime. :whistling

@postman - Genuinely sry to see the trade didn't work out. I personally think you were on the receiving end of severe central bank bs today...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-12/todays-wtf-all-clear-indicator-buy-everything
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...brate-donetsk-independence-russell-4-24-hours

No problem, its just one day. The account and the heart can take it.
Though the feeling youve been shafted doesnt go away that quickly.
Thanks for the links.

ZeroHedge posters do make me laugh, its almost like multiple versions of me posting under different names.
Play Postman Bingo if youve heard me say these phrases...

I would call the bid relentless today. The machines were just set on stun for anyone(thing) that tried to sell. Other than the usual MM dip to load up after the opening, I don't believe the Nasdaq retreated for more than 4 points at any point all day long. And on NO volume - just a bid that would not move down.

My guess is a bad retail sales number tomorrow so they got everyone to cover that they possibly could

you could say that again, slv started erratic and after 18.82 it was like a perfectly flat line all day.

"And tomorrow's Tuesday!!!! Fick yeah!"

No more markets, only perpetually FED backstopped gambling.

Repeat after me: rigged.

If you think this is an up move wait till they start dropping the bombs, or announce the peace accord and absorption into Russia; either way its going to make today look like a down day.

Just the normal functioning of a free market...

That's kind of his point. Low-volume melt-ups have been the norm since this bull(****) market started back in March 2009.

stupid shorts :smirks: thank you sir! may i have another?

This is out of control.
Tomorrow I'm gonna stack up some more way out of the money puts. F1ck it.
Still, I can't help feeling like the guy who's seen 12 times red at the roulette table...

... And these are all from one article.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...brate-donetsk-independence-russell-4-24-hours
At least its not just me that thinks the worlds (USA) has gone mad.

dax levels to look for tomorrow:
bottom 9717 to 9727 (top) of "war zone based on today's close of Dax at the close of us session
9765 1.618 fib extension of wave structure (very possible before some serious pulback)
9854 2.0 fib extension of wave structure (less but still possible, S&P has not followed DOW in the last session)
Either of this levels might be a turning point ITD/MC1 indicated by blue 3 which is due tomorrow or later according to Delta rules.

Attachments

• 2014-05-12_232455 Dax 02.png
    2014-05-12_232455 Dax 02.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Mental markets ….gold pushed back down testing 1292 again ...I still think this is the main area for gold at the mo

ftse/dax are hitting major cycle levels now this should give some downside ….dax has a cap at 9760 imo cash

if all the h&s patterns play out on the US markets then we really are going to the moon !

Last edited:
YOu can see the 'overnight' funny money prices are coming off now.
Anyone who was short on dax probably got stopped out overnight and this means we could see the dax fall more into open.

Can't trade this today. Going to wait until some recognisable form of normal appears. Be back for a look later this afternoon.

dax levels to look for tomorrow:
bottom 9717 to 9727 (top) of "war zone based on today's close of Dax at the close of us session
9765 1.618 fib extension of wave structure (very possible before some serious pulback)
9854 2.0 fib extension of wave structure (less but still possible, S&P has not followed DOW in the last session)
Either of this levels might be a turning point ITD/MC1 indicated by blue 3 which is due tomorrow or later according to Delta rules.

For dax the following levels are coming into play, 9765 1.618 Fib ext a minimum for the "high" which might hold for the next few days. 9794 is a natural resistance on daily and 9854 which is 2.0 fib extension.
Drive to a round number will not surprise me, it will signal that the expected H which is due today or later is in play, the next cycle low ITD/MC1 4 is due on or before Thursday 23 May.
It will play well for this coming High to be slightly later then today, it will confirm that the market is poised to continue its upwards trends, in spite what one might think about the real state of the economic/financial situation worldwide.

As I type the first 30 pips taken on Dax from the entry 9737, posted last night.

I shall not post that much today as I am actively trading several accounts ant there is much to do.

The above is a longer TF perspective and I shall be taking positions in both direction on M5 and other TF.
As it is a day of expected H there shall be plenty opportunities both way, but as always, and especially on days like today SL HAS TO BE SET AND OBEYED.

The minimum for that pull-back to begin have been reached as a new daily H is in place.
The only question is how far will this H be moved north during today and /or tomorrow.

Running few accounts at that same time and posting does not agree with me today, and I am making mistakes which in turn I have to correct in order to be more precise.

I hope one might get the over all picture of what I am trying to project.
Happy trading to all,
2be

Last edited:
7945 61.8Fib Ret M5 TF( Not hit exactly )time to go up on dax? for another helping.

Gap close first.... don't forget, you are with some brokers NOT looking at correct price levels.

9727 +- 5 pips is gap close. This will serve as S. If broken...

BR

Good PA
pips are flowing in, little time to post, bulls are working hard this morning
round 800 number around the corner b4 the us open? very possible
another long in progress on dax, dax, dax dax this morning
many good pips to all!

Last edited: