Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

FTSE's running away as usual.
Dax has gone completely bonkers today.
Dow about ready to do a 'surprise' U turn.

Isnt that a thing of beauty.
Predictable these Germans.

Attachments

• Daxpr.png
    Daxpr.png
    58 KB · Views: 107
Anyone short the DOW...

Anyone who shorted the dow after the open never made more than 12 points in profit.
This is being carefully managed upwards with no downside opportunity. Only a computer programme can do this with that amount of accuracy. Dont fight it.

Is the FBI investigating the FOMC for its use of HFT algos ???

It sort of feels like any minute its going to fall flat......just the FTSE action from 3pm.

But what do i know, the DOW hates me.......:|

Ukraine, a politician tortured to death, and a plane shot at....still the Dow climbs....:eek:

Last edited:
Ukraine, a politician tortured to death, and a plane shot at....still the Dow climbs....:eek:

Cant have people thinking the economy is shafted when theres the threat of war on all sides. People can only take so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody wants to sell :eek: Isnt that great. :whistling Dow 20,000 and beyond by end of May.... :rolleyes:

Mr TopStep ‏@MrTopStep 28m
10:36:06 TRADINGDATA2: (driley) one big monster buy program

No Sh1t Sherlock.

why do you think it will fall postman?

Good point 76% of IG mugs, sorry 'customers' think its going to fall, so technically it should just keep on going up.
I'm not short at the moment but my finger is on the trigger. Oops, unintentional Banker reference there. :whistling

Good point 76% of IG mugs, sorry 'customers' think its going to fall, so technically it should just keep on going up.
I'm not short at the moment but my finger is on the trigger. Oops, unintentional Banker reference there. :whistling

I have GFT and IG now but I don't get why IG is such a big deal? Their spreads are rubbish and the app doesnt let you change TP/SL once you have entered the order..so why does everyone use IG?