Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

these are tough markets

SD too be honest it's been an odd day, that 9am thing was a big change around on my radar, made a few points, but what i do doesn't look for big hits, the early move from 7am was good but 9am drop looks around twice that move, and in all the news all i could find was that futures trade, can't see anything else to knock it, and normally i don't look.....anyway par for the course.

SD too be honest it's been an odd day, that 9am thing was a big change around on my radar, made a few points, but what i do doesn't look for big hits, the early move from 7am was good but 9am drop looks around twice that move, and in all the news all i could find was that futures trade, can't see anything else to knock it, and normally i don't look.....anyway par for the course.

these are past 20 ftse cash upswings

Attachments

• cash swing.png
    cash swing.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 99
I still havent started breathing yet, I've gone through blue and purple, I'm spluttering and clutching my chest. I'm gonna ride this sucka all the way.....
If it breaks 270 I may go and change my underwear until then not even the dog will enter the room. :eek:

:-0

I'm still here............run away......grab the points......

Second thoughts don't listen to me, i've had a drink......hik......:|

I'm already out looking to see if i can get back in.
Theres way more selling than buying. Are the buyers exhausted?