Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Silly of ze Germans to make their move too early.
The German man should have waited for the Amerikan lady to go first. Just bad manners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silly of ze Germans to make their move too early.
The German man should have waited for the Amerikan lady to go first. Just bad manners.

Zis vil end badly. :LOL:

Attachments

• Merkel-kisses-the-Devil.jpg
    Merkel-kisses-the-Devil.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 171
Its a blitzkrieg. Ze Germans have invaded 9400 and are not turning back, not even the Russians can stand in their way.

(Can I be banned for this stuff? Please warn me first. I'm sure its bordering on an arrestable offence.)

Its a blitzkrieg. Ze Germans have invaded 9400 and are not turning back, not even the Russians can stand in their way.

(Can I be banned for this stuff? Please warn me first. I'm sure its bordering on an arrestable offence.)

will they be able to keep the invasion force supplied? what about the bolshevik defences? will they counter attack

not sure that russians are a disadvantaged minority group requiring special protection

Last edited:

will they be able to keep the invasion force supplied? what about the bolshevik defences? will they counter attack

They need the support of the Amerikans, they cant do it on their own. I see the Dax backing off this morning and having another go when US opens.
Warning, I've been wrong before! :whistling

I'm not in at the moment, I'm just letting them have their fight over some arbitrary point on a chart that happens to be labeled 9400 (whatever that means) Just wait till the battles over and scavenge the dead bodies.