Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Not many people are trading these markets well today - good luck if you are.

http://mrtopstep.com/mondays-trading-tug-war-bears-bulls-video/

...This guy can’t catch a break today as these markets teased me with some “retracements” only to leave me empty handed,” Haefke stated....

...The NASDAQ left me empty handed as well....

...Overall the floor is so, so quiet and it just feels like there is a total lack of interest. Looking for clues at this time on a next move...

"never short a dull market"

so the saying goes,

I have got jack daniels in my TODO list tonight, not sure how it came in my diary looking into fact that today is only "MONDAY"

but got to do it...so tube time again ....

16s6es.jpg

And the answer is?

BTW, the answer is pig not dog... as cnbc says answer has changed. :rolleyes:

First institutional investors like hedge fund will sell then pension funds and banks market drops sharply.

Then selloff pauses, retail investor starts buying thinking good price to get into rally.

Market goes up, institutions stars selling, market plunges, then algo press the sell button.

Now you can think which stage we are in?

Investors pulled the most money out of stocks last week in two and a half years, as part of a trend that may signal more than just short-term panic selling.

Mutual funds focused on equities lost $28 billion in the week ended Feb 5, according to Citigroup and EPFR Global. It was the worst weekly performance since August 2011, when Wall Street was weathering the debt ceiling impasse in Washington.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101403795

well two targets very close here at 6623 and 15900 I will take shorts at those targets and I still have one from yesterday

hi dl

how do u find that mt4 ?

fantastic for drawing sd ....it really is the biz but pricing is a bit iffy ...today i have been told to re-install mt4 by the broker and this means i will lose all my lines/fibs etc ...this is a lot of work :(

my current mt4 shows january to be the market high ...all others show december .......broker is investigating:confused:

fantastic for drawing sd ....it really is the biz but pricing is a bit iffy ...today i have been told to re-install mt4 by the broker and this means i will lose all my lines/fibs etc ...this is a lot of work :(

my current mt4 shows january to be the market high ...all others show december .......broker is investigating:confused:

drill down into the files u may be able to save your lines.