Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

thanks

u got view on SP500 cash

limited upside for now i think.... US need a pulback now sp similar to dow imo ...dec low 1766 could get tested again ...i'd look for 1760 above to be bullish...ideal 1770 or above as a close

nfp will skew no doubt

and you?

Last edited:

Attachments

• listen.jpg
    listen.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 389
Were all ears!

the main window in which we post our comments should display the most recent 8 posts, and not create new page when 8 comments have been posted.

because a new page sometimes mean u have to go back a page in case you missed a comment

Last edited:
the main window in which we post our comments should display the most recent 8 posts, and not create new page when 8 comments have been posted.

because a new page sometimes mean u have to go back a page in case you missed a comment

If you go to your options in settings you can change the number of posts to show per page - up to 40 I think.

When I first joined Trade2Win it was a great place.
Now its gone to the dogs....

Its the way I tell 'em.

Attachments

• Frank-Carson-007.jpg
    Frank-Carson-007.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 122
Coutts Bank

Equities remain supported by a positive economic and earnings outlook – fourth-quarter results season has been positive across the globe and economic data has generally been beating expectations. What’s weighing on markets right now is widespread aversion to risk brought on by speculation about the potential negative impact from the unwinding of US quantitative easing (bond purchases or QE) and related weakness in emerging markets.

https://blog.coutts.com/2014/02/06/robust-earnings-counter-sell-off/

When I first joined Trade2Win it was a great place.
Now its gone to the dogs....

Its the way I tell 'em.

Hey, postie, what's the damn language code then?

I asked my dog if it was going up today. He said "woof"
I said "that means yes?". He said "woof, woof"
I said "so it's no?". He said "woof, woof, woof"
I said "Bloody Hell sort yourself out will you". He bit my ankle.

Hey, postie, what's the damn language code then?

I asked my dog if it was going up today. He said "woof"
I said "that means yes?". He said "woof, woof"
I said "so it's no?". He said "woof, woof, woof"
I said "Bloody Hell sort yourself out will you". He bit my ankle.

:LOL::LOL: