Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

that was second attempt... now third and last one by Friday !

THEN :

Attachments

• imagesCAJEEAVR.jpg
    imagesCAJEEAVR.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
No earth shattering numbers coming out whatsoever today, so pure market internals or guys having fun haha.

Just to tell every one that I am no fake trader. I don't just come here and post images... Here are my short positions as of now...:devilish:

Attachments

• FTSE_ShortsV2.jpg
    FTSE_ShortsV2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 108
Dom today

From The Trader

Daily market outlook
22 January 2014

EUROPEAN OVERVIEW

In an odd reversal of fortunes, the FTSE is looking like the sexiest of the indices that I follow for now. In recent months, and indeed for much of the bull market since 2009, it has been much less appealing than both the DAX and S&P. Now, though, it is showing resilience up at high levels and seems set to extend its recent run of gains. New all-time highs above 7000 will likely be seen before long, in my view.

Elsewhere, I read that gold analysts are the most bearish than they’ve been in more than a decade (http://on.ft.com/1im384r). I am with them for the meantime, and reckon we might see a drop well below $1200 in the course of 2014. Further out, I am among the more bullish of the bulls, but that’s a story for another day.
Today's Market Focus
Sterling strengthens
Sterling strengthens

GBPUSD’s 21-fourhourly EMA has now crossed back above its 55-EMA, which shifts the focus back to the upside. The buying yesterday was convincing, too. I am therefore on the lookout for gains to around $1.66000.

DAY: I’d buy a bounce off current levels ($1.6477)

POSITION: Nothing for now.

SUPPORT RESISTANCE
$1.6443 $1.6625
$1.6341 $1.6600
$1.6297 $1.6579
$1.6255 $1.6481

Dom today
From The Trader
Daily market outlook
22 January 2014

EUROPEAN OVERVIEW

In an odd reversal of fortunes, the FTSE is looking like the sexiest of the indices that I follow for now. In recent months, and indeed for much of the bull market since 2009, it has been much less appealing than both the DAX and S&P. Now, though, it is showing resilience up at high levels and seems set to extend its recent run of gains. New all-time highs above 7000 will likely be seen before long, in my view.

Elsewhere, I read that gold analysts are the most bearish than they’ve been in more than a decade (http://on.ft.com/1im384r). I am with them for the meantime, and reckon we might see a drop well below $1200 in the course of 2014. Further out, I am among the more bullish of the bulls, but that’s a story for another day.

I'm with him on this.
FTSE is looking good in comparison.
Gold! yeah when the sh1t hits the fan thats the place to be. But as he says thats inflation city a loooong way down the line. I was reading this
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-01-21/guest-post-why-west-sells-gold-and-china-buys-it
Amerika (Bernanke) is on record saying "Gold is not money". They are trying to move away from it, but if the rest of the world says it is, then it is....