Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hi Reksa

5200 just a big magnetic round number

gaps through these usually re test the number - no science to it it just happens - often

Is DC buying the market to get it up to 5400? What weird price action this morning. Volume is a little light except for the moments when the market takes a hit of gas and air. I am mostly watching. I prefer it more steady than this.

this was my reaction this morning !!

Attachments

• Capture wtf.JPG
    Capture wtf.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 209
think I am done for the day chaps... nice morning .. got a cold coming on.. so will take an early bath before I give it all back--- have a good day

This is a day for a hike up Box Hill and sniff the view. So is tomorrow. And the day after.......

We've got a wide upward sloping channel on the FTSE, ES and FESX. So trading the channel until it breaks or drifts out the side.

Good advice Martin

Market seems nervous to say the least.

Tough to take a day off when you want to earn some money though.......

better than loosing a shedload though, hmmmmm

And this is meant to be a buy day?! Don't understand the Bund Auction. If people weren't buying them, means they didn't want to get locked in at such a low rate. So if anything yields need to go up before people get interested. And I don't blame them below 2% for 10yr money. So that has to be good for equities. Maybe this is the bubble popping on bonds. Doesn't mean Greek and Italian bond yoelds should get drop, just that German bonds got too expensive.

ftse straining at the leash to go up, but big brother got it hog-tied atm

I dont need to tell you we need a big green bar to get to that price today DC:whistling

yup:rolleyes:
if we were in a rush to hit all lower bases so traders over the pond can have a buying spree after thanksgiving
this would put
DOW 11103
ftse 5089 THEN 4934

but and big but the FTSE has given short term 5426 target so Im a buyer of every thing 50 or 100 point drop into next tuesday and will exit when ftse reaches 5400 and dow 11800

Is DC buying the market to get it up to 5400? What weird price action this morning. Volume is a little light except for the moments when the market takes a hit of gas and air. I am mostly watching. I prefer it more steady than this.

right now Im buying every thing it would seem setting limit orders at -50 or -100 points from spikes so far this morning everything got hit 185 166 155 better get a shift on soon though if DOW is to open positive:whistling

DC - It's nice to see such confidence in your trading system. It takes years to reach that level. It's good to have you here and that you post what you think will happen.

It's still more or less untradeable from a scalping/short term perspective. We've rarely had three trending 5 min candle in a row today. Shows how broken up the price action is. We have a downward sloping trendline that has been capping any rise since 9:20am. If we get a close of a 5 min candle printing a higher high then we stand a chance of this going up.