Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I was looking at hedge strategy for when the market sells off. if u find the 7 strongest dow stocks and 7 weakest then do a long short it would work pretty well. and would be market neutral.

the hedging outlined by anton kreil is a sound strategy

Well its forming rising wedge chart patternso it has to move between 6700 and 6660. Now its coming down from upper boundry to lower boundry, normally there are no force now to break that, also its lunch time nearly. so its gonna wait for force from US. now it may not break as well :)

to hold your guts you need to see a bit bigger picture. so you may better close in profit rather then wait for a long time.

u got a 150ma on a 6 day chart?

150 ma is not that high

you program is probably defaulting to the displayed range and giving wrong reading on 150ma

chart

Attachments

• 6days.PNG
    6days.PNG
    77 KB · Views: 73
Well its forming rising wedge chart patternso it has to move between 6700 and 6660. Now its coming down from upper boundry to lower boundry, normally there are no force now to break that, also its lunch time nearly. so its gonna wait for force from US. now it may not break as well :)

to hold your guts you need to see a bit bigger picture. so you may better close in profit rather then wait for a long time.

post a chart JT

...traded second hour flat, too - I batting at b/e now

third hour flat, too. Eight minutes to the end of the fourth hour and it doesn't look good - the little man is pumping hard to get air into my diving suit as I explore the deep.