Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Yep - and this morning I posted BTFD.
So I will keep a close eye on this to look for a place to exit my Dow short and maybe buy back in.

This 270 area provided support on the Dow last night, but if it doesnt hold it looks like a trip back down to 125.

I'm not even going to mess about. I'm out for +75 and nothing more for the rest of the day.

is that one for the comp also

No - thats just for this thread. :LOL:
The comp is a one shot deal, one trade per week.

66 yesterday and 75 today, as long as you keep your losses small you can afford to get it wrong a few times and still have a nice holiday in the sun. ;)

Given we've just had a 50 point re trace in 15 minutes I think I made the right decision. (y)

Morning,
I do think the Dax is going down today - but there's no way I'm going to short it. I think the best to hope for is tight trading range. Everyone's waiting for some news. :sleep:

Morning,
I do think the Dax is going down today - but there's no way I'm going to short it. I think the best to hope for is tight trading range. Everyone's waiting for some news. :sleep:

morning postman

from yesterday morning the pro's been bullish dax see huge upside

video advised long 8725

No surprise to see the ftse running for the door at the first hint of trouble.... :rolleyes:
My strategy for success revolves around buying the dax and selling the ftse. :clap:

morning postman

from yesterday morning the pro's been bullish dax see huge upside

video advised long 8725

LOL

When did Steve O'Hare from First4Trading become a pro?

In fact, scratch that....when did First4Trading become profitable?

Have you ever tracked their results for a period of time....SHOCKING mate!

LOL

When did Steve O'Hare from First4Trading become a pro?

In fact, scratch that....when did First4Trading become profitable?

Have you ever tracked their results for a period of time....SHOCKING mate!

I did wonder why they do not provide a track record of their calls.

I am trying to do the opposite, get long dow if its above 197 during cash session

OK - The market told me I was wrong very quickly.
Mind you they might just have been hunting my stop given the size of the position I opened. :LOL:

If it comes straight back down then I'll know. ;)