Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

"There is no military solution" seemed to cause a big jump in the market.
Is America growing up?

morning, america has no choice but to attack. else the dollar is no longer the reserve currency and america becomes Mexico,

using dow closing prices nice trendline along apr/june/aug 2013 lows

Last edited:
I think it would be rude not to take a little short on the Dax here at 8290

I have reluctantly closed this at 8275.
The dax (once again) does not appear to want to go down... it is stuck on an upward one hourly trendline and refuses to budge.

I have reluctantly closed this at 8275.
The dax (once again) does not appear to want to go down... it is stuck on an upward one hourly trendline and refuses to budge.

Well thats mildly annoying to say the least 8254 now. :(
Still a profit is a profit. :|

I know I'm all doom and gloom but tell me if this isnt the Biggest Bear flag youve ever seen...

Attachments

• Flag.jpg
    Flag.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 197
The VIX Volatility index is known as the "fear index," but another good gauge of fear in the equity market is how stocks perform in the last hour of trading. A positive last hour of the trading day for the market is a sign that traders are comfortable holding stocks overnight and into the next day, while a negative last hour means they aren't. Last-hour performance is also a good gauge of how traders feel about foreign markets and geo-politics in general, since Asian and European markets open for trading while we're all sleeping here in the U.S.

Last Hour Sell-Offs Becoming The Norm [SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust, PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1 (ETF), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF, iShares Russell 2000 Index (ETF)] - Seeking Alpha

ftse fork has a good upside targ ....needs the 36/50 area tho ...dow might oblige

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_434 Sep. 09 14.15.jpg
    ScreenHunter_434 Sep. 09 14.15.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 96
dow should rally since syria had not been attacked during the weekend, forgot all about that

Dow 15,000 +78

FTSE 7 out of the biggest 8 ftse stocks are all red, rio +1.1%

weird divergence between US /UK

SP500sept normlly does about 18pt range has only done 6pts , if the low is in then dow should get to +150 from current +78

Last edited:

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_437 Sep. 09 14.35.jpg
    ScreenHunter_437 Sep. 09 14.35.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 83
  • ScreenHunter_436 Sep. 09 14.33.jpg
    ScreenHunter_436 Sep. 09 14.33.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 66
  • ScreenHunter_435 Sep. 09 14.32.jpg
    ScreenHunter_435 Sep. 09 14.32.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 71