Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning -
Nikkei barely changed overnight.
more early strength in the Dax I see.
Mediocre attempt by the ftse

art cashin audio interview

Director of Floor Operations for UBS Financial Services & CNBC Market Commentator - UBS has over $650 billion under management. Art has over 50 years of Wall Street experience, which gives him the ability to offer valuable insights to investors and traders.

Art Cashin

Dont think the Dax is ready to give up this easily.
Closed my short and gone LONG .... 8154

art cashin audio interview

Director of Floor Operations for UBS Financial Services & CNBC Market Commentator - UBS has over $650 billion under management. Art has over 50 years of Wall Street experience, which gives him the ability to offer valuable insights to investors and traders.

Art Cashin

A smart American, so refreshing to hear. It makes such a change from the drivel you hear on Bloomberg et al...

A smart American, so refreshing to hear. It makes such a change from the drivel you hear on Bloomberg et al...

the asian sessions from bloom/cnbc is much better than what they give the US/UK audiences, i used to record the chinese cnc channel just to find out what was happening in America

1627 might be possible support level for sp500sept, according to reliable sources

approx 6406/6409

Hi All

Just closed half my position in Nikei @ 14090 that I've initiated some time ago

Continue to scalp a little, but found it more profitable (and more relaxed) to hold smaller positions for longer periods

Still believe that at some point the Nikei will cross the Dow

Best

We should be getting some clues soon. Will the DOW continue its recent pattern of morning strength followed by afternoon sell-off or will it change the record?

Don't know if your watching but as the Dow goes on to new highs the Dax and FTSE are pulling back from theirs.

Don't know if your watching but as the Dow goes on to new highs the Dax and FTSE are pulling back from theirs.

yes, but not seriously. So far as FTSE is concerned it's been really strong compared to DOW lately and it won't advance at the same pace as DOW catches up (if it tries). I'm still short/long and looking ok for now unless DOW falls off a cliff again.

The US Senate panel authorizes limited US military strike in Syria.

We come in peace - shoot to kill.