Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Volume has dropped to a crawl. One small puff of wind could take it in any direction. Not tradeable!

As one vulture said to the other vulture: Patience my ass! I'm going to kill something!

The big boys don't make any money if the market stays still. They need to move it one way or the other to make some money off the rest of the punters.

In the "for what its worth" department, we got yet another 161.8% extension from this mornings high and low. It went to 5387.5 at 14:13 which was 0.5 pts from an exact 161.8%. Maybe someone else can all the next one. Shows you're all paying attention in class.

scuse sir, can i go to the lavvy?:LOL:

scuse sir, can i go to the lavvy?:LOL:

There's always one trouble maker in the class! I bet you had your share of detentions.

Back in the classroom, I think the ES is trying to retest yesterday's high of 1229.75. Hard to believe it should do so with all the bad news around, but these markets have nothing to do with news.

As one vulture said to the other vulture: Patience my ass! I'm going to kill something!

The big boys don't make any money if the market stays still. They need to move it one way or the other to make some money off the rest of the punters.

mental picture lmao

here's a song for ya

Sell 5520 exit 5320 today ay yay yay

never was much good at lyrics
could do a kick ass lick along the lines of Scorpions "big city nights"

from jungle book

" hey now don't start that again"

as a busker .. this man gets my pound

Attachments

• busker.jpg
    busker.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 134
Lol;

newsletter writer, dennis gartman again made negative sounds about gold’s prospects.

This is bullish in the short term as many of his short term calls in
recent months have been inaccurate. Indeed, some traders use him as a
good short term contrarian indicator.

there is so much euro babble around today.. I could not say where this is going.. economic data is good.. but the comments from euro politicians are killing the price action

there is so much euro babble around today.. I could not say where this is going.. economic data is good.. but the comments from euro politicians are killing the price action

I said a while ago that they should all get together and make their announcements at the same time, so we can get on with "normal" trading. I guess they didn't listen to me.

Last month was first losing month in my year, lost 6%.
+1.7% this month.
Kind of a slow trader :)

first and last i hope sk :)

for me its been a bit of an odd ball market for some time now maybe since august.
i'm hoping it's all part of a cunning plan by the sneaky bulls :LOL:

So we have reached the 4pm witching hour, anyone care to guess which way the US will take it after 4:30pm. I keep thinking they will retest the highs, but as it has been such a crappy day for price action, anything could happen.

So we have reached the 4pm witching hour, anyone care to guess which way the US will take it after 4:30pm. I keep thinking they will retest the highs, but as it has been such a crappy day for price action, anything could happen.

Yep a crappy day. I'm counting on the last hour of the day to show me some rewards.

The charts are putting me to sleep big time.

your right martin crap price action take a look at the daily candle you can just about see it :LOL: (inside day)

ftse over 50 would be nice also s&p staying over mthly high at 1220 at close. if it starts to move after 4.30 i'll just have to rely on quick click dick :cheesy: