Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

:D Euro tanking

He starts with the negatives , that economy is weak etc..
and at the end he throws the ball in the air ... higher and higher

Ha Ha. Euro falling & Dax rallying. I was short the Dax for the last hour but I closed my position before he opened his mouth

Ha Ha. Euro falling & Dax rallying. I was short the Dax for the last hour but I closed my position before he opened his mouth

wish I had reversed to long the Dax:( Draghi has been worth over 60 Dax ticks so far and even more pips if you went short EUR/USD. Just what we expected really !

so the ecb needed a lower euro and they have got off to a great start, how low do they want it?

currency wars each country trying to devalue, like the guy in japan shinzo abe

Sure i agree everyone does want a weak currency, but going to be hard to stop the euro rise over the next few months unless something blows up !

wish I had reversed to long the Dax:( Draghi has been worth over 60 Dax ticks so far and even more pips if you went short EUR/USD. Just what we expected really !

Nice trading, i was long before he opened it and was getting buried until now ! all praise Draghi !

who was in this room on past few days saying there is some turning point date? was it that robot chap?

we have had some strong bounces from Dow 13860 recently. Will it happen again ?

Interesting... I'm shorting S&P from 1509.0 looking for 1491.

Very low stake, I know, I'm trying out something new.

Attachments

• snadp07022013.jpg
    snadp07022013.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 111
Had no open position, but was expecting the markets to go up following his speech.

Didn't anticipate such a fall in Euro also.