Anyone invested over $20k in forex market?

protrader786

I invested over $20k in forex market. I have ofcourse done very well in turning this into a nice profit.

Anyone else? I am sure there are some people out there that havent actually made a single profit from their big investment.

Anyone?

dont be afraid to post your comments. if there are some of u that dont feel comfortable to post comments then Private message me..

why? so you can market the SECRETS TO THE FOREX MARKET?

tell us something the pros dont want us to know?

please enlighten me as to the purpose of your post..

ta.

FC

hi

I have more than that amount invested in fx and making profit from it. I don't think there are only few people being successful in fx, it all depends what you consider "being successful" : for some it may be +5% year-end, for others is 3% per day .... whatever that is in the green and gives you money is (at least for me) to be successful. Other thing is if you earn 5% in a year and you do trading full-time and as you main income ... then we have another concept of "being successful".

Qwerty

protrader786 said:
I am sure there are some people out there that havent actually made a single profit from their big investment. Anyone? ... Private message me..
Are you selling or promoting something, protrader786?

protrader786 said:
I am sure there are some people out there that havent actually made a single profit from their big investment.

Anyone?

I have made a single profit on FX, so there. :)
Pity about my multiple losses !!! :cry:

edit: just noticed., what a " devilishly, beastly" post that was !!!!!!

Last edited:
FetteredChinos said:
im promoting Care in the Community..
But only because you know they won't give you time off a custodial for "good behaviour".