anyone heard of London Global Investments

Really? What a load of rubbish from LGI - I can honestly confirm that I don't work for a competitor - I would love to know with whom LGI claim I work. Pigletjojo, seriously there is a lot of very good advice on this forum; pay particular heed to what Blaiserboy and pboyles are telling you - it comes from the heart and not from the pocket unlike LGI ............

Yes I thought it was good that they said they knew who were were and who we worked for and then called us 'anonymous people on the internet' in the same e mail. If only they'd shut up weeks ago when they had the chance, by now they'd have been forgotten about, instead they keep trying to get the last word in. Then they circulate lies about anyone that criticises them and they think that is somehow going to help, there is definitely an idiot at work here.

Guys, as a journalist, i have ways to find out a lot of information. I have done this with gtex and found out that they are just a scam. If you want me to find anything out about lgi, let me know or pm me.

er, no I'm not :LOL:

If they want to find competitors of theirs on this site they need to look for timeshare salesmen or something

Every prop firm trader i have ever met, seems to say the same thing, "the prop firm where i work is the real deal but most other prop firms are scams" :|

Every prop firm trader i have ever met, seems to say the same thing, "the prop firm where i work is the real deal but most other prop firms are scams" :|

Well it rather depends by what is meant by a scam... all companies that do this kind of nonsense are scams.

On the other hand, the legit companies are all potentially scams in the sense in the sense of, er, misleading expectations... most fail. But that's a different type of scam - they're not setting out to make money out of failure; failing traders are a cost to them. As is putting on a training course.

In fact because of that almost no one offers a training program any more... far more sensible to take on winning traders... in fact the only regular one not falling into first category that I can think of is schneider! Maybe tower, marex, ctc etc do too on occasion but to get into them you need to know people now I would think.

(Oh, and lest anyone reading this post who doesn't understand the industry think that I AM a competitor... believe me I'm not... we have no training program, no intention or possibility of launching one any time soon, and if we did, as in the last one, we would pay you!)

(Oh, and lest anyone reading this post who doesn't understand the industry think that I AM a competitor... believe me I'm not... we have no training program, no intention or possibility of launching one any time soon, and if we did, as in the last one, we would pay you!)

I suppose Futex are one of the competitor's to this outfit in that they also sell a similar 12 week course, but the futex one is double the price @£8000+VAT ! I noticed that the futex price seems to have gone up a lot over the last year, clearly there are no shortage of suckers for this kind of scam course.

I suppose Futex are one of the competitor's to this outfit in that they also sell a similar 12 week course, but the futex one is double the price @£8000+VAT ! I noticed that the futex price seems to have gone up a lot over the last year, clearly there are no shortage of suckers for this kind of scam course.

Yep, I think anyone applying for that is just as daft :LOL:

Mind you, it falls midway between the two natures of scam... it's less legit than schneider course, for example, given it makes you pay, and I expect success rate is worse. On the other hand, at least futex do have a couple of succesful traders (my spies tell me none of them were trained on the course mind)

LCI on the other hand is clearly set up only to sell scammy courses and then disappear

Last edited:
Reading all of this is unbelievable do you guys really have time in your lives to comment on let's face it what you don't know! you must have extremely sad lives. I have been training with LGI for a month now and really must say you could not be further from the truth. The lecturers and facilities are excellent. Only a fool would deem this viable as a scam. I commend LGI for not entertaining these comments.

Which guy are you in the videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MihdFaOeX-s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyFHC5KocDk&feature=related

Guys, as a journalist, i have ways to find out a lot of information. I have done this with gtex and found out that they are just a scam. If you want me to find anything out about lgi, let me know or pm me.

As this thread has, time after time, been infiltrated by LGI people for credibility’s sake :sneaky: it seems only logical that you also prove that you are not one of them before you report!

As this thread has, time after time, been infiltrated by LGI people for credibility’s sake :sneaky: it seems only logical that you also prove that you are not one of them before you report!

He should post a mugshot of himself and then we can compare it with the other mugs in the above training video.

Mind you, at least they're actually running a course. I was skeptical they would even do that.

I hope that isn't their trading floor!

London Academy of Trading

Set up by professionals from a trading, technical and fundamental analysis background, we believe we have the experience and expertise to provide a unique level of service at the London academy of Trading. Understanding the needs of our traders is paramount to what we strive to achieve and gives us the cutting edge in the service that we provide. We work closely with each individual trader to determine your trading technique and provide an easy to follow structured programme that harnesses the skill of the trader to take advantage of market volatility.

Our aim is to create an environment that allows traders to gain confidence and develop their skills. To achieve our goal, a mentoring programme has been put in place to support the traders. The mentors use their experience and knowledge to provide up-to-date information such as market analysis and commentary, knowledge on market processes/forces and 'investment banking style' training courses on the various tools needed to trade and profit from the fluctuations in the financial markets.

Set up by professionals from a trading, technical and fundamental analysis background, we believe we have the experience and expertise to provide a unique level of service at the London academy of Trading. Understanding the needs of our traders is paramount to what we strive to achieve and gives us the cutting edge in the service that we provide. We work closely with each individual trader to determine your trading technique and provide an easy to follow structured programme that harnesses the skill of the trader to take advantage of market volatility.

Our aim is to create an environment that allows traders to gain confidence and develop their skills. To achieve our goal, a mentoring programme has been put in place to support the traders. The mentors use their experience and knowledge to provide up-to-date information such as market analysis and commentary, knowledge on market processes/forces and 'investment banking style' training courses on the various tools needed to trade and profit from the fluctuations in the financial markets.

Who set it up?

We need solid evidence, not salesman talk here..........I can see you are very young and am sorry to damper your enthusiasm, but we are yet to see documented independently verified proof about all the stuff you are claiming. Remember we are talking about a recently registered company with little if any history!

Last edited: