anyone heard of London Global Investments

So much speculation from you guys. Where do you find the time to sit on T2W constantly attacking companies and it seems not just LGI. It seems like any new company that starts up you attack. The truth is LGI is running an excellent development program with accreditation and a chance of a career. Of course it’s not guaranteed you will be successful that’s up to me to progress. I’m on this program and am extremely happy with the services and training. I feel you have to be trained by professional traders to gain the skill to trade. Before joining LGI I researched all the other prop firms and LGI are the only company offering accreditation leading to a STA Diploma. I do not agree that taking the exam is a waste of time. Anyone who says proving your knowledge with qualification is a waste of time is delusional.

Just my opinion I’m sure you will all write a million words of hate and abuse but frankly I don’t care.[/QUOTE
Well done JK for speaking the truth from experience. I also researched other firms and found this one was the best way forward Paddy osborn is an excellent trainer!!!

Only takes about 30 secs, i can spare the time. its worth it if it saves a nice person 5k

Thats speculation, stop being such a hypocrite. They havent been around long enough to prove otherwise.

They are advertising it as a job, its not a job, they are just selling, sell , sell , sell... if you're on it you are a mug who is easy to sell to and you will lose all your money in the markets as you are obviously about as savy as a one of those muppets that ships 10k to Nigeria to free up his dead uncles oil investments.

If they are that great why are they misrepresenting a training course as a job, why not just say its a training course. There isnt anything wrong with offering training courses after all. Surely you can see why, because its a sales and marketing approach.

Finally one last note, whats your CV like? Do you think you would be a good investment for a company to employ and make money off from day1, employees need to generate revenue for companies through various activities, how do they do it for LGI... LMAO they pay to be there, wtf are you going to put on your cv after working for them for 6 months when you apply for a proper role, that you are so useless you had to pay for a job?

Do you work for savy trading?

Do you work for savy trading?

Eh? my use of the word savy was referring to something that people like yourselves dont have not another business, Ive already said earlier in this thread that i run my own company and have nothing to do with the financial markets.

Eh? my use of the word savy was referring to something that people like yourselves dont have not another business, Ive already said earlier in this thread that i run my own company and have nothing to do with the financial markets.

So you don't know anything about the financial markets thanks for clearing that up. But you still know about savy trading how strange. Are you sure? Seems like you introduced a smoke screen early to hide you true identity! EXPOSED....

So you don't know anything about the financial markets thanks for clearing that up. But you still know about savy trading how strange. Are you sure? Seems like you introduced a smoke screen early to hide you true identity! EXPOSED....

Eh??? Do you know what the word savy means?

Yep you really exposed me there Sherlock, no wonder you have to pay for a job...

I was referring to the d2d activities of my company when i said i have nothing to do with the financial markets.

(y)
I knew there was more to this.... Well done for exposing this. It seems that savy trading don’t like what LGI have set up because it’s far superior with accreditation which they can not compete with... Well done!!! Look at the way they have gone about it being rude and ill mannered calling us names and so on. How very very sad.:clap:(y)

Only takes about 30 secs, i can spare the time. its worth it if it saves a nice person 5k

Thats speculation, stop being such a hypocrite. They havent been around long enough to prove otherwise.

They are advertising it as a job, its not a job, they are just selling, sell , sell , sell... if you're on it you are a mug who is easy to sell to and you will lose all your money in the markets as you are obviously about as savy as a one of those muppets that ships 10k to Nigeria to free up his dead uncles oil investments.

If they are that great why are they misrepresenting a training course as a job, why not just say its a training course. There isnt anything wrong with offering training courses after all. Surely you can see why, because its a sales and marketing approach.

Finally one last note, whats your CV like? Do you think you would be a good investment for a company to employ and make money off from day1, employees need to generate revenue for companies through various activities, how do they do it for LGI... LMAO they pay to be there, wtf are you going to put on your cv after working for them for 6 months when you apply for a proper role, that you are so useless you had to pay for a job?

Exactly correct they haven’t been around long enough for you to judge.:sleep:

(y)
I knew there was more to this.... Well done for exposing this. It seems that savy trading don’t like what LGI have set up because it’s far superior with accreditation which they can not compete with... Well done!!! Look at the way they have gone about it being rude and ill mannered calling us names and so on. How very very sad.:clap:(y)

Its no wonder you guys are on this course tbh, if i told you that my middle name was Morgan would you think i was pimping out jobs for Morgan Stanley, muppets.

Ive just googled "Savy trading" and there is no such company, there is another company called Savi trading which i found and assume is what you are referring to. Do Savi trading also sell through employment agencies or do they have more integrity?

Ive got no problem calling both companies ****e if they do.

Are you really trying that hard to get your google SEO rankings up for LGI that the minute some one drops in a word that almost resembles a similar company to LGI you poo your pants?

Its no wonder you guys are on this course tbh, if i told you that my middle name was Morgan would you think i was pimping out jobs for Morgan Stanley, muppets.

Ive just googled "Savy trading" and there is no such company, there is another company called Savi trading which i found and assume is what you are referring to. Do Savi trading also sell through employment agencies or do they have more integrity?

Ive got no problem calling both companies ****e if they do.

Are you really trying that hard to get your google SEO rankings up for LGI that the minute some one drops in a word that almost resembles a similar company to LGI you poo your pants?

I dont know how many times I've tried to explain to these guys that they should just shut up and not attract any more attention. This thread, with all the negative evidence, is number 5 in google and still they persist in arguing with everybody that criticises them.

http://www.google.es/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=london+global+investments

(y)

You two clearly fulfil LGI's requirement of a strong academic background being "not essential"

They're probably the same person, if not they're presumably sitting next to one another congratulating themselves on a job well done :LOL:

Their own worst enemy I think.

PLEASE if anyone is thinking for falling for this and hasn't already got the message, LONDON GLOBAL INVESTMENTS ARE A SCAM.

P.S. Any stupid litigation against me for writing this will be met by Carter-Ruck and I WILL counter sue for vexatious actions...

It seems that pboyles is paying for training from a rival company.... This is starting to make more sense. Be careful who you listen to on here. I thought the attack on LGI was over the top. It's seems there is motive, See the bellow post -

This was recently posted on T2W

Originally Posted by traderboi29 View Post
hey,

pboyles is actually a fellow trainee on the same intake as me.

your only trading a 1 lot during the first 4 months, so whether you make any money at the end really depends on how consistent you are.so if you make 1000 dollars at the end of the month then you will get 50% of that.

hope that helps.

TB
Hey pboyles, what is your opinion about the training?

I dont know how many times I've tried to explain to these guys that they should just shut up and not attract any more attention. This thread, with all the negative evidence, is number 5 in google and still they persist in arguing with everybody that criticises them.

http://www.google.es/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=london+global+investments

It seems that pboyles is paying for training from a rival company.... This is starting to make more sense. Be careful who you listen to on here. I thought the attack on LGI was over the top. It's seems there is motive, See the bellow post -

This was recently posted on T2W (Aplify Trading)

Amplify Trading-my journey

hey,

your only trading a 1 lot during the first 4 months, so whether you make any money at the end really depends on how consistent you are.so if you make 1000 dollars at the end of the month then you will get 50% of that.

hope that helps.

TB
Hey pboyles, what is your opinion about the training? :smart:

Last edited:
:
Look at the way they have gone about it being rude and ill mannered calling us names and so on. How very very sad.:clap:(y)

I am assuming that you are an owner, or are employed, by London Global Investments.
This juvenile response shows that you are prepared to go onto forums and hide behind various names to try to promote your company. You are nothing but a shill. You should be ashamed of yourself. Go and do some proper work.

And stop using my posts from another thread to try to promote your pathetic scam. Using a job- type advertisement and employment agencies to sell your useless programs is deceptive and illegal

This was recently posted on T2W (Aplify Trading)

Amplify Trading-my journey

hey,

hope that helps.

TB
Hey pboyles, what is your opinion about the training? :smart:

**** off idiot

It seems to me that LGI and its cronies have almost no understanding about social media; negative comments in this day and age on the internet can destroy the reputation of even household names overnight! Unless you wish to be hit by an express train, if you have any brain cells in your body, stop attracting attention.