anyone heard of London Global Investments

London Global Investments is a long-term stock investment strategy whereby profits are realized through dividend payments and capital gains accrued on the equity of a particular stock.

Last edited:
There is a never ending stream of new traders to forums like trade2win.

There is also an endless stream of scammers and snakeoil vendors joining the industry all time.

This is the way it has always been and will always be, these things are as old as the hills, the desire to make easy money by trading (honestly) or when that fails some will turn to scamming/snakeoil vending to make the quick buck from the next band of suckers.

Says it all really.

London Global Investments is a long-term stock investment strategy whereby profits are realized through dividend payments and capital gains accrued on the equity of a particular stock.

Helping the google search algo with a few key words?

Helping the google search algo with a few key words?

What do you mean by that? Here is a random collection of words, picked at random and having nothing to do with what you're going on about, whatever that might be.

London Global Investments

Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam Scam

Avoid like the plague Avoid like the plague Avoid like the plague Avoid like the plague Avoid like the plague Avoid like the plague Avoid like the plague

I was referring to the fact that hellenns post makes no sense in the context of this thread and just seems like a bump to get up the google search rankings.

I was referring to the fact that hellenns post makes no sense in the context of this thread and just seems like a bump to get up the google search rankings.

Is that so? So stuff on here will show up on the google search thing will it? I have no idea what you are talking about. Here are more random groups of words:

Avoid like the plague Avoid like the plague Avoid like the plague Avoid like the plague Avoid like the plague Avoid like the plague Avoid like the plague

Is that so? So stuff on here will show up on the google search thing will it? I have no idea what you are talking about. Here are more random groups of words:

:clap: :clap: I like this.:clap::clap:

Who are the Directors of London Global Investments? What are there business backgrounds? Because they are the people that end up with the money and they are the people who will disappear if or when it collapses.

The Directors of this company are trying very hard to remain anonymous.

Hi the employment contract is for 6 months and comprises of STA enrolment inc exam, simulated trading inc bloomberg tech analysis ect trading co funds wirh salary plus payment plan!

Its 500 for 3 months if you look at it like this for example the sta course(not home study) cost 2700 so add the 1500 basic wage and 6 months experience in trading is a good deal and paying in instalments if I don't succeed the company will be at a loss! I'm happy with it. Can I ask who do you work for?

Erm, just to let you know you guys dont have Bloomberg, and you should also think about taking the Bloomberg logo of your website as you cant use our logo on anything without permission.

Thanks

:cheesy::cheesy:

Hi Guys.

Thanks a lot for all of your previous comments. I was ready to sign up for that course and after reading all of your comments realised what a massive bullet I've dodged. It seems that you all have a great deal of knowledge and experience so was after some advice. Basically I'm looking to get into trading/broking. I have no experience so was wandering where the best place for me to start is? Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers

Hi Guys.

Thanks a lot for all of your previous comments. I was ready to sign up for that course and after reading all of your comments realised what a massive bullet I've dodged. It seems that you all have a great deal of knowledge and experience so was after some advice. Basically I'm looking to get into trading/broking. I have no experience so was wandering where the best place for me to start is? Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers

My suggestion will not lead you to the promised land, however, there are some excellent threads on this board that cover daytrading from many aspects.....

Start to follow a few of those, get a charting program, there are some free ones, and start making up charts...... screen time marking up charts and analyzing what these people are doing will teach you a lot, gradually you will develop some preferences as to what you feel to be good...... test your theories until you find something that you relate to strongly...

No need to fork over a fortune...... but there is a lot of study required...

Thanks a lot for the advice. Do you know where you get the charting program from? Also was wandering if there are any books on the subject that you recommend? At present I have a lot of time on my hands and a real eagerness to learn and progress.

Graduated with a 2.1 in International Hospitality management with Business. Since then have been involved in hospitality related roles plus quite a few sales positions.

Ok in that case you have no chance of bank or hedge fund to start off with, as it's not a real degree. If that offended you then you are too thin skinned as well.

Still reading? Good, you don't even need a degree to get in to trading my other routes. To trade your own account you need to try to get in to a prop shop. Sadly, if you don't *know someone* almost all legit training programs are closed cause they're kinda pointless, although some still do em occasionally.

I like the demo account route then, in that case, for you to familiarise yourself. You also need to read a ****load. I won't tell you what, cause a) I dunno offhand and b) if you can't find out for yourself you'll not make it. If you have money to spare (and if you're any good at sales you will do) then going self financed is an option too.

Thanks a lot for the advice. Do you know where you get the charting program from? Also was wandering if there are any books on the subject that you recommend? At present I have a lot of time on my hands and a real eagerness to learn and progress.

do a google trading software free

i think that will get some candidates for you

FCharts is free.....

Books, hmmmmm get the charting program and get some data into it and read some threads... play with the charts..... then perhaps look for books..... there is a wealth of info on this site and I am not so sure that you need books at this stage

ie, I dont think you have to spend a lot of money to get started and later you will have a better idea as to what you might want to buy

There are many traps in the trading business, keep your $$ in your pocket until you have some good experience

I have checked out the LGI website (company and its training sister company were only incorporated in December 2010), and it uses a cheap toolkit website which is not that professionaly done. I have to agree the outfit appears to be bit fishy - it seems to be geared at luring gullible individuals into parting with their money on an elusive promise of a job at the end of a 6 month probationay period - they have their get out clause!

As far as I can tell for the first £2500 you get 30 hr long lectures on information you should be able get hold of free from the internet - STA also has a reading list using books that you should be able to get hold off at a fraction of the price. There is no promise you will pass your STA exam in the end- I suspect you the candidate still needs to pay £500 examination fees on top of £85 membership fees for STA. Then they charge £3000 for a mock trading account active for 6 weeks - Ha Ha Ha Ha (n)- surely that should be free. OK after all that you have the possibility of recouping some of your losses trading company accounts on live trades and again it is unlikely that the company will allow you to risk the higher level funds unless you are very very good. All in all there will be a lot of very disappointed individuals when their temporary contract comes to an end.

I suppose they will trap a lot of fish because of the current economic climate in the Square Mile. Before any of you go and sign up with a company with no prior history that you can check have you thought about how you are going to survive for the 6 months not earning anything over what you have spent?