anyone heard of London Global Investments

and...... for starting early, you are given a T-Shirt, that has writing on the back......'I paid a huge sum to learn how to earn 10 pips a day'

You get all that from them.... which is an enormous gift.......

ooops I forgot one other thing...... you get to study ichimoku indicator which is a component of the LGI advanced High Frequency Trading course.....

Let us know your success after a few months

I am quite sure that your very first post to the forum should be touting this outfit, after all you have an interest in proving the soundness of your decision, had you been in business and finance for years you certainly would not have to buy a job...................

I’m just looking to utilize what I have learned at university! I'm happy to pay for my IFTA and trading experience. Seriously Paddy Osborn is a well respected lecturer I’m getting 6 months training wages and commission for £5,500 including my IFTA exam and a chance to further my career.

I’m just looking to utilize what I have learned at university! I'm happy to pay for my IFTA and trading experience. Seriously Paddy Osborn is a well respected lecturer I’m getting 6 months training wages and commission for £5,500 including my IFTA exam and a chance to further my career.

methinks that your business and finance studies 'for years' was a bust...! or, was a short period...., and that you have no real business or finance experience....

MSc in Finance CFA 1 Pass methinks!:cool:!!

LOL and to think with all that education you are not smart enough to avoid paying to get a job, which is not guaranteed........

Wow, I am amazed that you would take a class to learn about indicators, must be a poor quality degree that you got....... it didn't give you any tools for research

LOL and to think with all that education you are not smart enough to avoid paying to get a job, which is not guaranteed........

Wow, I am amazed that you would take a class to learn about indicators, must be a poor quality degree that you got....... it didn't give you any tools for research

Nothing is guaranteed in any job its up to you!! You are right IV been trying to get a job but there are so many applicant especially from overseas its hard at the moment.

And I have heard of Paddy Osborn he is a good teacher!

Last edited:

As a soon to be graduate I'm looking for ways into becoming a forex trader and after applying for a few jobs with well respected firms and a few bull**** "strong application but no" replies I'm not going to begin thinking maybe I should go for something a bit different. Due to this point alone, what LGI offers does seem like a valid option - although pulling together some fund and getting by in London right out of uni should be interesting. Most reputable firms will pay for your training because they have already set themselves up a solid foundation to do so but LGI is a new organisation which creates obvious inabilities to finance 'newbies' and from an investors perspective doesn’t that seem just a little risky?

There is a lot of competition out there right now for a job in finance and due to a cutback in jobs available the employers are going to quite happily avoid going out on a limb so to speak and hire the experienced/ best qualified over the ‘newbies’. Anyway the main point I want to get across is that paying for this ‘job’ (in a sense) isn’t any different from paying for a further year in education although in my eyes it seems a whole lot more worthwhile due to the practical experience and diploma at the end of the contract. Don’t go insulting someone that has the basic education behind them and is now chasing experience. I’d like to guess that everything in your eyes that has the scent of being even slightly dodge you’ll think “it’s a scam” because you’ve been taken for a ride on the non-stop failure to deliver ‘millionaire over night’ products that riddle the net.

I hope the two lads that have taken up the venture with LGI give some good honest feedback but with the constant insults why should they bother? What difference would it make to you anyway? If it proves to be legitimate then chances are you’d fantasise for a minute about going but then realise how comfy you are just sitting on your ****.
ANYWAY, it would be good to hear how the course progresses, keep us posted lads

Cheers

Tz

To the Directors of London Global Investments Ltd

Please advise us who the Directors are for these two Companies
London Global Investments Ltd (Reg Number : 07470625)
London Academy of Trading Ltd (Reg Number: 07470630)

Do either of the above companies have FSA registration or approval?

You have NOT put your names on the official websites. All reputable companies show who the Directors are, because they are the people who are ultimately responsible for the company.

Also some background on each Director's business experience would also be welcomed, so that we know that we would not be paying money to a company that has Directors with shonky business histories.

We ALL look forward to your response.

We are still waiting for a reply from the Directors of London Global Investments Ltd.

Do you get a free UK visa as well for your 5 grand? Can you apply in one of Rahuls offices in Nigeria or Pakistan? Also can you claim some dole money to make up the wages?

Hey fellas. Iam due to go see this outfit LGI on friday. I sent Natasha Page an email to say I am concerned about lashing out money with no guarantee of a job. Also asked her who the directors are and said to her what if they take me on then as soon as I make a couple of losses f*** me off down the road. Also said about the corporation tax thing which I think pboyles mentioned. I've read all the posts I am taking on board what you all say. Anyway below is the reply this Natasha Page sent me. As you can see it doesn't answer any of my queries. You guys got any thoughts.

Sorry for the delay I have been without and internet connection all day L

If you are having these initial concerns I would suggest you come to our open evening on Thursday 17th February from 7pm at our offices.

We are using this opportunity to:
Hold mini seminars on the hour to cover what the job entails
The level of training you will receive within the development programme including the Technical and Fundamental Analysis sectors
An opportunity to meet and talk to the lecturers- and get an insight into their professional experience within the trading/ financial world
A chance to meet other employees we have chosen to take through our programme- you will be able to speak to them and get their opinion
A chance to talk to all the staff including the directors and major investors

Does this help you? Also have a good look at our website in which everything is covered there.

Let me know your thoughts
Natasha

Natasha Page
HR Manager
0207 065 7040
0207 785 9990 (Fax)

Hey fellas. Iam due to go see this outfit LGI on friday. I sent Natasha Page an email to say I am concerned about lashing out money with no guarantee of a job. Also asked her who the directors are and said to her what if they take me on then as soon as I make a couple of losses f*** me off down the road. Also said about the corporation tax thing which I think pboyles mentioned. I've read all the posts I am taking on board what you all say. Anyway below is the reply this Natasha Page sent me. As you can see it doesn't answer any of my queries. You guys got any thoughts.

Sorry for the delay I have been without and internet connection all day L

If you are having these initial concerns I would suggest you come to our open evening on Thursday 17th February from 7pm at our offices.

We are using this opportunity to:
Hold mini seminars on the hour to cover what the job entails
The level of training you will receive within the development programme including the Technical and Fundamental Analysis sectors
An opportunity to meet and talk to the lecturers- and get an insight into their professional experience within the trading/ financial world
A chance to meet other employees we have chosen to take through our programme- you will be able to speak to them and get their opinion
A chance to talk to all the staff including the directors and major investors

Does this help you? Also have a good look at our website in which everything is covered there.

Let me know your thoughts
Natasha

Natasha Page
HR Manager
0207 065 7040
0207 785 9990 (Fax)

Cool, so have they had some employees finish the course and keep a job?