anyone heard of London Global Investments

It’s has come to our attention that certain members of trade 2 win forums have been discrediting our company without any evidence or viable reason.

I have seen people expressing opinions, and I have seen people stating facts.

Please give some examples of "discrediting our company without any evidence or viable reason" or be so good as to f**k off.

One of the worst things that a new trader can do is to become familiar with 100 indicators....

The course is indicator heavy. which means that the instructors are used to using indicators all the time......

This would explain why there is a goal of 10 pips daily....... the instructors are so confused by the massive number of indicators that they are unable to make decisions about entries and exits.

Actually, this resembles constipation.

Imagine. for 5,000 whatevers you get to find out what John Murphy has in his book......, and you get to be so confused with garbage that you can earn almost 10 pips daily....

Ten pips a day. paltry.... but I guess that is what these guys could earn when they tried to be traders so that is their expectation of their students......

Definitely there should be a registrar of trading courses and a serious ethics committee, this is just ridiculous...

Some dudes who never learned price action have decided to start an indicator school and have the gall to charge money......

Too very funny.!!

And..... what is even worse. they are also the 'directors' without any modicum of shame for fleecing the unwary..

What a travesty.....!!!!!!!!!

I have seen people expressing opinions, and I have seen people stating facts.

Please give some examples of "discrediting our company without any evidence or viable reason" or be so good as to f**k off.

methinks they copied some words from popular mechanics magazine legal course....

It’s has come to our attention,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Regards,

The Directors
London Global Investments Ltd

To the Directors of London Global Investments Ltd

Please advise us who the Directors are for these two Companies
London Global Investments Ltd (Reg Number : 07470625)
London Academy of Trading Ltd (Reg Number: 07470630)

Do either of the above companies have FSA registration or approval?

You have NOT put your names on the official websites. All reputable companies show who the Directors are, because they are the people who are ultimately responsible for the company.

Also some background on each Director's business experience would also be welcomed, so that we know that we would not be paying money to a company that has Directors with shonky business histories.

We ALL look forward to your response.

Here is my advice to any company that wants to get a high google ranking for free. Promote a service on T2W that doesn't stand up to scrutiny, then get somebody to post on the thread pretending to be a customer. Have the said person dig the hole a bit deeper by starting arguments with people. Then make an important sounding post saying you won't discuss it with anonymous people (whilst yourself remaining anonymous). finally threaten legal action and try to get the thread removed.

You have now got yourself on page one of google for no cost. How much would that have cost you in SEO work?

So what they are saying is that they are prop company that can't generate enough profit to cover training costs of new employees. Why don't offer then fewer positions and take only those how show promising results? Surely one good trader will make you more money than 50 morons who have no chance of succeeding. Oh wait, 50 morons will pay £5500 each before they even get a job so we are in black before they get even signed up. This is a f***ing joke. Think about it, what reputable company would ask new employees to pay for they training costs. People who fall for that deserve to be ripped off.

I suggest that companies wanting to market their wares be honest and straight from the get go......

There are many really helpful people on this board who would contribute in a positive way...

Being deceitful angers experienced traders who have seen all this BS before..

I have seen several threads in here that I am sure were successful in soliciting some people......... because they were sincere and provided honest and factual information. People generally like to help others to succeed.... and people generally do not like to be fooled.

A firm does not have to be the biggest or the best to find employees, but it does have to provide an environment in which people can trust, and that is to be established from day one.

To use guile to sell a service is unproductive and creates a resent and hostility in the market place.

Dishonesty and then threats is a recipe for failure..

They are a company that provides training. The mistake they made was trying to dress it up as a job. That was slightly underhand, as was having some goof post here saying he had already started with them when he hadnt. That and all the Rahul Khanna qualifications talk and they ended up looking a bit stupid.

They are a company that provides training. The mistake they made was trying to dress it up as a job. That was slightly underhand, as was having some goof post here saying he had already started with them when he hadnt. That and all the Rahul Khanna qualifications talk and they ended up looking a bit stupid.

hmmmmmmmmm 'bit stupid' is an understatement.........:LOL:

Do either of the above companies have FSA registration or approval?

You have NOT put your names on the official websites. All reputable companies show who the Directors are, because they are the people who are ultimately responsible for the company.

Also some background on each Director's business experience would also be welcomed, so that we know that we would not be paying money to a company that has Directors with shonky business histories.

We are still waiting for a reply from the Directors of London Global Investments Ltd.

We are still waiting for a reply from the Directors of London Global Investments Ltd.

Probably the post by London Global Investments was made by a rogue poster, there is no reason to assume that any of the posts are for real.

And that is exactly why new posters are often discredited in here, too much fooling around.

Hi all... I have read all the comments and have to say I disagree I am training with LGI and now know Paddy, Raul and Ian who are training us! The materials, systems and facilities we are working on are excellent. I have studied business and finance for many years, your calculations don’t add up! You cannot compare other bad companies with new businesses especially with the caliber of staff LGI offer. Please research these guys as I have.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHA

don't know anything about them but legit companies don't make you PAY to be an employee

NEXT!

Hi all... I have read all the comments and have to say I disagree I am training with LGI and now know Paddy, Raul and Ian who are training us! The materials, systems and facilities we are working on are excellent. I have studied business and finance for many years, your calculations don’t add up! You cannot compare other bad companies with new businesses especially with the caliber LGI offer. Please research these guys as I have.

Hi all... I have read all the comments and have to say I disagree I am training with LGI and now know Paddy, Raul and Ian who are training us! The materials, systems and facilities we are working on are excellent. I have studied business and finance for many years, your calculations don’t add up! You cannot compare other bad companies with new businesses especially with the caliber of staff LGI offer. Please research these guys as I have.

Let us know your success after a few months

I am quite sure that your very first post to the forum should be touting this outfit, after all you have an interest in proving the soundness of your decision, had you been in business and finance for years you certainly would not have to buy a job...................

by the way ive literally doubled my post count on this thread, awesome... kind of :)

Hi all... I have read all the comments and have to say I disagree I am training with LGI and now know Paddy, Raul and Ian who are training us! The materials, systems and facilities we are working on are excellent. I have studied business and finance for many years, your calculations don’t add up! You cannot compare other bad companies with new businesses especially with the caliber LGI offer. Please research these guys as I have.

I thought the first course started mid February.

Anyone who will flog the outfit on a forum gets to start early and have a cozy cozy session with the gurus, in addition they get a bonus point in the selection process after six months so that they can be promised the potential 10 pips daily.