Anyone heard of 60 minute trader?

PBrooke

Hi,

in my quest to find a trading system that works in the current market conditions I'm going to solicit feedback about what I find out there so I can avoid the scams.

I don't have the time, inclination nor the skills to create my own system so I'm keen to find one.

ASTOUNDING!!! Futures Trading System :: Learn How To Trade Futures Successfully | Actual Daily Trading Graphs Using The60MinuteTrader Futures Trading System

Anyone have anything good, bad or otherwise to report about this outfit?

Thanks in advance,
PB.

60minutetrader.com

Hi, I have spotted your submissions to more than one forum. It is important that you do your due diligence before committing to any new business and with so many dubious trading systems you are right to be cautious.

This may not be the feed back you are looking for as I am involved with 60minutetrader.com but I did want to highlight certain benefits of our system.

These are of course highligted on our home page, bit to emphasise:

1) 60minutetrader.com has been traded by Chris Kobewka for more than 8 years and continues to do so every day
2) We publish daily trading results which are available by email plus other options below.
3) We have successfully published the course for over 5 years and have thousand of traders successfully trading the syste,
4) 60minutetrader.com only takes a maximum of 60 minutes each day Monday to Friday.

Our results can be accessed from:

eMail: Futures Trading Results With Indicators | Actual Daily Trading Graphs Using The60MinuteTrader Futures Trading System
iGoogle: Add gadgets to your homepage
Google Desktop: Google Gadgets: eLertGadget.com

If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact me using: admin at 60minutetrader.com

Hi,

in my quest to find a trading system that works in the current market conditions I'm going to solicit feedback about what I find out there so I can avoid the scams.

I don't have the time, inclination nor the skills to create my own system so I'm keen to find one.

ASTOUNDING!!! Futures Trading System :: Learn How To Trade Futures Successfully | Actual Daily Trading Graphs Using The60MinuteTrader Futures Trading System

Anyone have anything good, bad or otherwise to report about this outfit?

Thanks in advance,
PB.