Anyone else get screwed in Nat Gas tonight?

LiveTradingZone

Yep...got screwed by some hedge fund I guess...take a look at this 25 tick chart...happened so fast. Oh...this is about a $4k move PER contract in 30 seconds. :mad:

My limit exits hit before the stop, but the stop was triggered...going to have to fight the brokerage on this one.

2011-06-08_2009.png

Hey! just found some news....but I posted over 24 hours before any of that news was out :)

I'm of the opinion that the machines will find it hardest to fook with FX but the vast majority of trades in equities and commods are algo now..that's what leads me to suggest (imho) only swing and position trading can systematically work for retail traders moving forward (in any market)...

The only games in town will be HFT/algo (we can't do that) or swing/position trading (we can do that), based on what crumbs *they've* left for us to hoover up..:)

Yep...got screwed by some hedge fund I guess...take a look at this 25 tick chart...happened so fast. Oh...this is about a $4k move PER contract in 30 seconds. :mad:

My limit exits hit before the stop, but the stop was triggered...going to have to fight the brokerage on this one.

2011-06-08_2009.png

lol. I've been bummed in the past with that type of action. Let's just say i had to re-think.