Any Traders Wanna Get An Office?

Just a quick note, after all the time wasters, and wafflers i eventuly got an office, which is setup and running. There is room for 3 more people, if this interests someone.

Just a quick note, after all the time wasters, and wafflers i eventuly got an office, which is setup and running. There is room for 3 more people, if this interests someone.

hi there,

i might well have interest in this.. can i get your personal email address?

Thanks

Mark

hello every one, just a quick update. Alot of people showed interest in joining my office, but never joined. I may have an alternative solution for the people who want an office atmosphere but dont want to travel or have it at any cost.
I am setting up a chat room for any uk or european trader to be able to talk in real time via audio video and text. Share ideas talk about the markets, actually talk about what ever you want.

all you need to acces this room is paltalk. It is a free software, that can be downloaded from Chat | Chat Rooms | Paltalk
and search for " trading the ftse"

hopefully ill see you there

jay

hello every one, just a quick update. Alot of people showed interest in joining my office, but never joined. I may have an alternative solution for the people who want an office atmosphere but dont want to travel or have it at any cost.
I am setting up a chat room for any uk or european trader to be able to talk in real time via audio video and text. Share ideas talk about the markets, actually talk about what ever you want.

all you need to acces this room is paltalk. It is a free software, that can be downloaded from Chat | Chat Rooms | Paltalk
and search for " trading the ftse"

hopefully ill see you there

jay

Jay,

If you fancy backing me and we'll split the profits I am most certainly in?

Nick