Any Traders Wanna Get An Office?

Jay.B

Just out of curiosity is there any traders in the capital that would consider getting together to rent a office.
Or if you already have one and could do with a few more people?

Just out of curiosity is there any traders in the capital that would consider getting together to rent a office.
Or if you already have one and could do with a few more people?

i wonder...
why must get an office if u can trade at home? :?: :?:

Your better off all getting laptops and sitting in the pub to trade. Best place in the world to trade i bet...

Because trading from home is crap!

lol yeah not sure i could remain focused in the pub though.
Why get an office when you can trade at home?
Its lonely
i miss the office banter
exchange ideas with other traders or a shoulder to cry on when you stock just kicked you in the nuts.
On the other side someone to have a beer with if youv had a blinder.
Plus since i have been working from home i dont seem to concentrate as much i used to when in an office with other traders and personaly i want to seperate my home from work because even when you clock off, your still technicaly in your work enviroment.
Whats your opinion on this?

lol yeah not sure i could remain focused in the pub though.
Why get an office when you can trade at home?
Its lonely
i miss the office banter
exchange ideas with other traders or a shoulder to cry on when you stock just kicked you in the nuts.
On the other side someone to have a beer with if youv had a blinder.
Plus since i have been working from home i dont seem to concentrate as much i used to when in an office with other traders and personaly i want to seperate my home from work because even when you clock off, your still technicaly in your work enviroment.
Whats your opinion on this?

come on............who wants to get an office??

why pay to get an office ?
when you can trade from home for nothing !
and you can go down stairs for dinner, and trade after that if you wish
If you need people around you to keep you company
just get a job,
your not cut out for trading from home

your right im not cut out to work from home
Get a job?
Why would i want to get a job when i can earn sh*t loads of money trading. If traded for a company and you cant beat the buzz of an office. But i no longer want to share my profits with them.
Have you ever traded in a proffesional office or have you always traded from home?

office share

Hi Jay.B

I'd be up for the idea of sharing an office in the capital. I am a forex trader working out of a home ofice in South Ken. Please let me know if you get any more interest

Thx
bbmac.

there is a definate three of us bbmac might make it 4. Any body else wanna show interest for a possible 5 man office?

Jay.B someone advertised that they had spare office space in a brokerage a little while back - maybe you want to check them out and hook up with other traders already doing this: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=24606

Why would i want to get a job when i can earn sh*t loads of money trading. If traded for a company and you cant beat the buzz of an office. But i no longer want to share my profits with them.

you considered going own account with an arcade? get the office, trading environment & cheap fee's without the profit share...

thanks ill check that out.
Yep an arcade is deffinatly an option but not my first option. If i can get an office with 3 or more traders, the cost will be about 70% cheaper than an arcade. The arcade round turn costs will probably be cheaper but at £3.40 i currently pay with ib isnt to sad.

which markets you trading?

you might find if you're doing enough spins, the cheaper fee's would more than cover the extra costs of desk etc.

eg: Marex rates for under 10,000 lots a month in Eurex Bund were 0.37c a side, CME indices 0.68c a side inc exchange fee's

LIFFE FTSE rates at Marex were around £0.40p a side for 0 to 10,000 lots per month

thanks thats interesting.
If just emailed them for more info.
Have you traded there your self?

thanks ill check that out.
Yep an arcade is deffinatly an option but not my first option. If i can get an office with 3 or more traders, the cost will be about 70% cheaper than an arcade. The arcade round turn costs will probably be cheaper but at £3.40 i currently pay with ib isnt to sad.

If you change to 'unbundled' with IB then the ftse costs drop to just over a £1 per ct then after 300 lots the costs drop to 74pence after 1000 it becomes 55pence or there abouts.

All you need to do is go into account management and click the button to change and the new rates are applied 24hrs later.

If you change to 'unbundled' with IB then the ftse costs drop to just over a £1 per ct then after 300 lots the costs drop to 74pence after 1000 it becomes 55pence or there abouts.

All you need to do is go into account management and click the button to change and the new rates are applied 24hrs later.

Yeah i looked at that before i opened an account with them but i must of mis read it! Didnt realise it goes down that cheap.
Ill have a look now
thanks

Sweet iv just changed it to unbundled. Cant believe i did not realise that at the time.
thanks for pointing that out t me

Trading with other traders will bring the best out of your trading. To do this with an arcade, this will cost you at least £2000 a month.
I have met with 4 traders and we are geting an office with low cost.
who else wants to join?