Any good books on S/R type trading?

Dima

Hi

Was just wondering if anyone could recommend a decent read on support/resistance type trading, particularly in short time frames, from intraday to 1-2 days max.

Thanks,
Dima

Dima said:
Hi

Was just wondering if anyone could recommend a decent read on support/resistance type trading, particularly in short time frames, from intraday to 1-2 days max.

Thanks,
Dima

The Best Trendline Methods of Alan Andrews and Five New Trendline Techniques
Although this book doesn't deal have many intra-day examples, it is excellent and the theory can be applied to any time frame.

Stock Patterns for Day Trading by Barry Rudd - great book too dealing with breakouts, s/r and chart patterns on an intraday basis.

i have andrews book.in quite good condition.sensible offers.delivery by first class/recorded to uk only. buyer pays postage

Dima said:
Hi

Thanks,
Dima
You might find the dbphoenix threads and files of interest.

Regards

bracke

crazybrab said:
The Best Trendline Methods of Alan Andrews and Five New Trendline Techniques
Although this book doesn't deal have many intra-day examples, it is excellent and the theory can be applied to any time frame.

Stock Patterns for Day Trading by Barry Rudd - great book too dealing with breakouts, s/r and chart patterns on an intraday basis.

Thanks mate, i'll look into em :)

bracke said:
You might find the dbphoenix threads and files of interest.

Regards

bracke

Sorry sorta new here, not sure where I can get access to these files?

thanks,
Dima