any FX website for newbie?

That was 2 years ago.

Do you have any concept of time?

Are you from a tribe in the Amazon?

Do you think having two moving averages of time would be of any use to someone who has no concept of vanilla time?

Who cares when you clowns passed Bucket Shop BS to a Newbie. Are you so completely brain dead that you don't realize the fact that some Nube might be reading this for the first time today. What a flaming moron you are.

Unbelievable. "Don't post that! It was put here a year ago!"

Maximal idiocy, is all this forums gets from your kind. This is how you have obtained 7,000+ posts on this forum, and how you've equally deluded yourself into actually believing that somehow, that's an accomplishment.

Let me see you do anything other than Pyramid your Losses into oblivion, so I can have confidence that the 7,000+ posts you've made in this place, are more than just an example of your parents failure.

I think I might be the last person on this board you want to start a verbal sparing match with - you don't posses the intellect or the mental acuity to keep up. So, stick to not knowing the easy things, like the fact that a Newbie today, could easily read a post that was made last year - and/or - pyramiding your trading account to the outer regions of interstellar space.

You circus clown. :jester:

TraderNumber& you are a total spak IMHO.

btw, saying you deal through BARX and then showing a simulator login from late 2009 does your credibility no favours.

I don't think credibility is an issue any longer really. It never has been truth be told.

Amusement though is a big factor which is why I hope the mods don’t ban him too soon.

Is Oanda a bucket shop or not? How does Dukascopy rate against the other brokers mentioned?

Anytime, any FX intermediary prints inside their Client Agreement (which you have to read front to back) that they can and will reserve the right to take a position against you as the sole counter-party to your trade, or that from time to time, they may have the need to act in such a way that may be disadvantageous to one or more positions that you have taken in the market through their trading platform; you ARE dealing with a Bucket Shop.

How does Dukascopy rate? Read their Client Agreement. That's the great equalizer. Marketing campaigns and awesomely confusing advertising campaigns, are not what matters.

In Retail FX, you literally have only 1-3 good to moderately good choices for not doing business with a Bucket Shop, while still having a degree of peace of mind that your capital (deposits) will be preserved. I've just posted the names of those potential candidates and I've accurately explained to you how the Retail Business works in FX.

The rest is up for you to study and decide upon for yourself.

TraderNumber& you are a total spak IMHO.

btw, saying you deal through BARX and then showing a simulator login from late 2009 does your credibility no favours.

Hey, Dumb Troll.

Read the OP's question, idiot. He was not asking me to post MY BARX FX institutional screen, nor would I do so even if asked. He was asking about RETAIL FX, moron.

Did you actually graduate from Elementary School, or did you obtain your reading & comprehension skills from your parents, who obviously failed you miserably as a human being.

That was not a question - I was being somewhat rhetorical.

You dubious T2L Joker.

Hay, Spavrik (you know, like Maverick but wtih Spav)

look at the OP's post:

hi there !

Can anybody please guide me the best website for trading on currencies?

I would like to start with play money if possible?

He's asking for a WEBSITE, not for your misguided claims of what is/isn't a bucket shop or who/how/what the f*ck Barclays FX offerings are.

SPAKFACE

Anyhow, who else do you deal through other than Barcap?

I don't think credibility is an issue any longer really. It never has been truth be told.

Exactly, because you've never had any, as far as I am concerned. If there is anyone on this forum truly deserving of being banned, it is you.

Go read the vast majority of you threads. I challenge any Newbie to actually search your threads and mine and then compare the two. No intellectually honest human being is going to conclude that in the 7,000+ posts that you have brought to this forum, that you have in anyway lifted your precious "online credibility."

I don't function or care about your foolish idea of "online credibility." I've concluded two (2) successful careers with my credibility in spades and now enjoy a third, where your credibility is based on what you produce. You've seen trades from me on this forum and you have ignored them, because they fly in the face of your personal hang-ups with someone you don't know and can't possibly quantify. Yet, I've seen you blunder (time and time again) through pyramiding your losses without regard for common sense, better judgment or a solitary clue (apparently) about what you were doing and WHY you were doing it at the time.

I could bury you in here, under the Pyramids that you have created for yourself, like the Pharaohs of ancient Egypt, but I prefer to let the Newbie to their own research under your User I.D., to see it for themselves.

Now, you want to continue to pretend be relevant on this forum - go right ahead - knock yourself out, Ramses II. Your tomb at the bottom of your Pyramid awaits your arrival.

Hay, Spavrik (you know, like Maverick but wtih Spav)

look at the OP's post:

He's asking for a WEBSITE, not for your misguided claims of what is/isn't a bucket shop or who/how/what the f*ck Barclays FX offerings are.

SPAKFACE

Anyhow, who else do you deal through other than Barcap?

What the heck do you think somebody with virtually no posts, asking for help on finding a "website" so they can "play," is talking about. They most certainly don't know enough to be handed an Oanda pipe dream.

And, if you think my definition of a Bucket Shop is not accurate, why did you fail to correct the definition, since you know so much, you Trollish clown.

And, why on earth would you be arguing with someone who tried to steer Newbies away from Bucket Shops in the first place! Those are the kinds of questions that smart Newbies are and should be asking themselves. Why are you here, in this thread to begin with, when all you've done is support Oanda, a MAJOR Bucket Shop.

Smart Newbies want to know the answers to these questions, Dumb Troll.

you've posted a 2 yr old screenshot of a simulated BARX login and a link to an fcm with access to various ECNs.

thats it.

you've posted a 2 yr old screenshot of a simulated BARX login and a link to an fcm with access to various ECNs.

thats it.

You have posted several off-topic, illogical, incoherent, irrational and total non-sequitur replies in this and my other thread on trading the MA Cross for Newbies.

That's it.

For ever counter you can provide, I can provide a greater counter. Not quite Newtonian, but pretty much right on target for people like yourself.

I think TV uses the same Arabic Rhetoric Translator that most of the ME government/military spoke-people use.

It probably makes some sort of sense in its native language, but comes out like gibberish on translation.

“We will poke our fingers in their eyes and heap their stinking corpses in mounds reaching to the sky where our glorious crows will peck their testicles while our children dance in victory and peace under Allah’s loving gaze”.

I think I found the plug-in for work so next time I want to say something I’ll post what I put in and what the TrudVectorizer ™ pumps out.

==============================
TradeFART - by always mangling your positions

Who cares when you clowns passed Bucket Shop BS to a Newbie. Are you so completely brain dead that you don't realize the fact that some Nube might be reading this for the first time today. What a flaming moron you are.

Unbelievable. "Don't post that! It was put here a year ago!"

Maximal idiocy, is all this forums gets from your kind. This is how you have obtained 7,000+ posts on this forum, and how you've equally deluded yourself into actually believing that somehow, that's an accomplishment.

Let me see you do anything other than Pyramid your Losses into oblivion, so I can have confidence that the 7,000+ posts you've made in this place, are more than just an example of your parents failure.

I think I might be the last person on this board you want to start a verbal sparing match with - you don't posses the intellect or the mental acuity to keep up. So, stick to not knowing the easy things, like the fact that a Newbie today, could easily read a post that was made last year - and/or - pyramiding your trading account to the outer regions of interstellar space.

You circus clown. :jester:

Trader # 7,

I only read this post today and for all I know this exchange took place ages ago because I forgot to check. Quite correct you are/were. My question to you is: spreadbetting is tax free in the UK, do you think this offsets the merciless and profligate ripping off of their victims? Also, is it true that you can claim tax back on your losses at the end of the tax year when trading through a DMA platform? I've been trading for about 3 years now and I've reached the fabled treading water phase, having once lost my shirt, (my initial "mentor" as it transpired was in fact a drug smuggling gangster and having his sport with me - you meet some colorful characters in this game) I'm out at the moment and I do see the sense in beginning on my return, as I mean to go on. You need a great big wedge though, don't you? Livermore started out using bucket shops didn't he? Do you think it's impossible to make a profit using them? It certainly was with my previous sb company, one night out of hours they quoted one of my open positions as being 6000 points in the red when in fact I was 100pts in the black. How I laughed. Any advice will be much appreciated. Cheers.

You have posted several off-topic, illogical, incoherent, irrational and total non-sequitur replies in this and my other thread on trading the MA Cross for Newbies.

That's it.

For ever counter you can provide, I can provide a greater counter. Not quite Newtonian, but pretty much right on target for people like yourself.
The reflexive case is not used here.