Antimony and Adroit Resources Inc

The bottom is about to fall out of the antimony market in a big way.....I know this for a fact.

What about Bismuth ?

Bismuth is only about twice as abundant as gold. Hence the price of Antimony can increase to approx $ 25000000 per tonne before Bismuth would be an economically viable substitute to Antimony.

The bottom is about to fall out of the antimony market in a big way.....I know this for a fact.

Surely you mean Antimony is about to fall out of the markets bottom in a big way?

This would explain the term pump and massive dump.

(I do apologise for those of a more sensitive disposition for the above. Weekend looming, winding down the trading, and winding up everything else.)

Provide your insightful facts then. Because it seems like you base your assumption, that the bottom is about to fall out, on Azimuth.

Bismuth is only about twice as abundant as gold. Hence the price of Antimony can increase to approx $ 25000000 per tonne before Bismuth would be an economically viable substitute to Antimony.

Can you give me an example of an application in which antimony has no economically viable substitite ?

1. Despite a considerable rise in volume, price has continued to slip away.
In a few months it has fallen from 0.29 to 0.11.
2. Your appearance here.....
3. A massive amount has just been found so the supply is going to rocket, leading to a fall in price.

1. Despite a considerable rise in volume, price has continued to slip away.
In a few months it has fallen from 0.29 to 0.11.
2. Your appearance here.....
3. A massive amount has just been found so the supply is going to rocket, leading to a fall in price.

Haha, ok. But only the last one gave it a hypothetical try to explain why the bottom is falling out of the MARKET. I've already explained why ADT as a specific stock has fallen during the last month. Bare in mind that Antimony is not the only metal in their portfolio.