Another scose tin foil hat theory

Ps if a guy rings you from Hong Kong asking for you to help promote his penny stock 'brokerage' don't take your fee in shares, demand cash.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi pboyles,
I accept the general point you're making and I don't doubt it's gone on in the past and will - almost certainly - become more prevalent in the future. That said, I can tell you hand on heart that no one's ever approached me (or visa versa!), and I'd like to think that I don't have the same credibility issues that Arabian fears he may have.
;)
Tim.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi pboyles,
I accept the general point you're making and I don't doubt it's gone on in the past and will - almost certainly - become more prevalent in the future. That said, I can tell you hand on heart that no one's ever approached me (or visa versa!), and I'd like to think that I don't have the same credibility issues that Arabian fears he may have.
;)
Tim.

On a positive note such a strategy is high risk, especially on t2w. They had better have their story well sorted out or they could find themselves badly exposed. I think there's a few viral marketing gurus that regret posting here. Remember the international FX company who's address was a backstreet shop in utrecht, or the uranium miner that owned billions in assets but whose office was a bungalow in Perth? That's not to mention the guy who filed for bankruptcy but is claiming to be backing new traders with a million pounds (no names mentioned)

As for me earning anything from the industry...your having a steffi graff right !
Forum "plants" :LOL: some of the debate topics to be had on forums...well all I can say is...some people need to get out more. No, really they do !

Were your eyes darting side-to-side and did you have beads of sweat rolling off of your forehead when you wrote this? What do you know?

PC is by no means on trial here I'm just outlining the lengths that SB firms are going to to get punters. Plants are not at all outside the realms of possibility imo is all.

Of course it's not. I'm a plant - a geranium as it happens.

I second that... anyone interested please PM me.

Serious offer.

Dear Mr Nights,

We are looking for just such a person and think that you, with your well-known predilections, would be an ideal secret front-person for us.

We are prepared to offer generous terms. Our company is a highly reputable bulk supplier of KY Jelly and extra-thick reinforced rubbers.

Please PM me and we can get to work on convincing people that they need to be buying their bum-lube in 5 gallon tubs.

Hey guys just wanted to say that I've recently tried out IG's platform for the first time and it was excellent. Execution was brilliant, minimal slippage and the reps were surprisingly helpful and polite on the phone. Might be worth having a look at them as I hear they're going to be tightening spreads in the near future and we all know how beneficial SB is when you consider tax.

Hey guys just wanted to say that I've recently tried out IG's platform for the first time and it was excellent. Execution was brilliant, minimal slippage and the reps were surprisingly helpful and polite on the phone. Might be worth having a look at them as I hear they're going to be tightening spreads in the near future and we all know how beneficial SB is when you consider tax.

No-one's going to listen to you about SB. A$$-lube on the other hand...

Well to be fair I have used a good few bottles on your mum...

She's probably pretty tight. If only a real man had been banging her instead of your needle-dick Dad, she might have been loosened up a bit.

That said, she said she's been feeling bad about you spending so much on lube (especially with all your trading losses) and that she only told you to so you'd feel better about your "little" problem. Must run in the family.

Yeh she's not picky at all is she. Probably why she gets around so much. My dad said she does exceptionally well for such a shocking munter but unfortunately I only deal in quickies with such wrong-uns so I wouldn't know.

In regards to the problem you tell her that the doctor gave dad and I the all clear so she'd do better to keep all the pills for herself.

Oh and tell her not to worry about stealing the change I leave on the side. It's for her anyway.

In regards to the problem you tell her that the doctor gave dad and I the all clear so she'd do better to keep all the pills for herself.

Erm, I think you need to read the post more carefully. It's an insult about the size of your manhood - puny, underdeveloped and of no use, like your trading skills.

If you're having problems reading, you can steal a copy of this from any good library. Let me know if it's too advanced and I'll recommend something a bit more basic:

http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movies-Music-Games/Elmos-ABC-Book/2325486/product.html?cid=133635

6EAM0229.JPG

Last edited:
It's an insult about the size of your manhood - puny, underdeveloped and of no use

Oh I must have misread but still, I lul at your projection.

My reading skills dropped as I had to keep going through pop up books with your downs mum.

Hi pboyles,
and I'd like to think that I don't have the same credibility issues that Arabian fears he may have.
;)
Tim.

I feel another poll coming on :LOL: