andrewmooton - training with insight experiences

Hi Tony.
(Well, that helps both Stu and Zenda avoid losing this particular game of Musical Chairs, doesn't it?)

BTW - dopey me, I only just noticed you've become the end of a leg, or something... well done.
(If you go to the school website I look after, and join the BBS there you will find you earn real kudos for posting x y or z posts - we have ranks such as 'Hamster Operative 1st Class', 'Supreme Galactic Rodent' and so on, much more colourful!

Dave

DaveJB said:
Hi Tony.
(Well, that helps both Stu and Zenda avoid losing this particular game of Musical Chairs, doesn't it?)
No. It hasn't really. Has it.

And as much as I would welcome a rodent-related rating (there are so many of them about), it has to be said, number of posts don't really mean much at all - it's what's being said that makes all the difference - and the intent.

But here's where you need to listen carefully - Generals (extremity of limb type or not) don't get to be Generals without knowing a thing or three (or four at least...).

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=133024&postcount=1

Last edited:
Picture from recent social ?

Now can we have our thread back ?

Attachments

• manwoman.jpg
    manwoman.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 346
It's time to take action against "multiple nick posters".When taken to its a extreme, it is deception. Enough said.

Agreed,
Skim made a habit of challenging people based on their IP addresses, couldn't that be done when things like this happen? Unless I'm mistaken now somebody thinks I'm also Zenda, which isn't overly annoying beyond the fact that this would mean I was busy arguing with myself a while back when the 'reviewers' were being attacked unfairly.
Actually it IS annoying, but I'm annoyed at the fact that it's got so silly in this case that I can be misidentifed in this way - my opinions may not always be correct, but they are honest, and always posted under my own nickname which is actually my name and used on a number of sites etc to identify myself. I'll take hits for my own opinions, I'm darned if I'll take the rap for others as well!

This is NOT aimed at the chap who PM'd me, I can appreciate a genuine mistake if that has occurred - frankly this thread has got almost surreal, I'm beginning to wonder if it's just me and one guy with a multiple personality disorder arguing these days....

Dave
(Really)

I'm beginning to wonder if it's just me and one guy with a multiple personality disorder arguing these days....

hahaha...very witty Dave..lol!!!

Maybe that should be u know who's next nic....MPD ;)

Ooh please no,
I know it sounds funny, but I'm genuinely starting to bother that people might think I'm someone else, or that somebody else is really me using another nic... when you think about it this is probably more of a BBS killer than endless arguing, as soon as you don't accept the identities as being individuals (in every sense of that word) then it makes it all seem so pointless.
I'm getting vaguely depressed about it all.... :-(

Dave

Bonnie1000 and Zenda the Vendor share an IP address.

And Norris, cut out using duplicate nicks please.

And 'Alice' can also stop using a multiple nick.

The use of multiple nicks is tiring and time-consuming, so please refrain from doing it.

Skimbleshanks said:
Bonnie1000 and Zenda the Vendor share an IP address.

And Norris, cut out using duplicate nicks please.

And 'Alice' can also stop using a multiple nick.

The use of multiple nicks is tiring and time-consuming, so please refrain from doing it.

Skimbleshanks:
Thank you for clearing up Bonnie 1000's true identity :)

Might we lesser mortals also know the true ID's of Norris and Alice ~ especially Norris coz I wanna stay well away from his "socials" ;)

Not only is it tiring and time consuming ...it's downright deceitful :devilish:

(don't recall seeing a post from anyone called "Alice" :confused: )

They haven't learnt the tricks of the trade then.

Can you check out Neil?

Thanks

JonnyT

I agree with everyone about letting those review the course do just that. That was the purpose of my last post. Granted I wanted Zenda to reply to one last query - but that was it. I don't know what Zenda said in reply as it was edited out by the moderators.

The other comments etc are interesting, but are really detracting from the purpose of the thread.

This thread is becoming a nonsense.

Its purpose is for 4 test users to report on Stu Whisson's package, not for all and sundry to conduct a witch hunt.

Provided the thread's purpose is consistent with the T2W ethos may I suggest the witches go elsewhere and the witch hunters follow them.

I have agreed to report my experiences. So have 3 others. Is anybody interested? If so, what suggestions are there to have a thread free from these adverse influences?

Well,
it certainly started out that way - and looking back Tony (Bramble) suggested early on that the thread could be sited under a different heading, which may well have prevented some of the hassle. The initial review posts drew fairly rapid adverse and unwarranted criticism - hopefully further posts will not.

Sorry to hunt witches on your thread - I honestly don't think it would have survived long if everyone flogging a system came along here to accuse the 4 reviewers of being puppets of insight. Post away....

Dave

I agree.

It looks as though now it has calmed down, I can almost see their burning torches fade in to the distance (how poetic).

Maybe now we can carry on as planned and as stated in one of my previous posts. In that those that are reviewing do just that, those that have questions that relate to the course and experiences do so, and those that have experience of the course add their own thoughts too.

I believe people are interested - otherwise this thread wouldn't have been viewed by several thousand people.

Keep up the good work everyone..... Now I've got an update to do :)

Hi Skimbleshanks,

The majority of the 97 posts on this thread are mostly garbage.
The nuggets of knowledge / info that andrewmooton et al are trying to impart is being lost amongst the trash.

I suggest we have a marker on the posts, "BITCHING" and "ENRICHING", so we can tune out the rubbish.

Keep going andrewmooton etc.
:)

Trendie, I was thinking along same lines last night....out of the 97 posts, I would reckon maybe 20 max have anything to do with the actual course or its reviews :(

(p.s. ~ love the lingo...bitching or enriching :LOL: )

Last edited:
Total Post Removed Again.

stuwhisson said:
I agree.

It looks as though now it has calmed down, I can almost see their burning torches fade in to the distance (how poetic).

My post was totally removed by Chartman AGAIN - :devilish: It Is on my website you will have to check my profile to get my website and to View it! If you interested.

Miaow

JonnyT said:
They haven't learnt the tricks of the trade then.

Can you check out Neil?

Thanks

JonnyT

If you are referring to me JT then I confirm I have no other nicks, and have no systems etc for sale.

I enjoy finding FREE systems for our board members.

SKIM is welcome to check me out.

As an aside I did report the threatening private message you sent me a while ago

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=41554 :eek:

ANDREW

Apologies for utilising your thread but the above needed a reply.

Hope you continue to post results with less interuption from off topic posts from hereon.

Good luck Andrew.