And again: Bio Defense Corp. scam ...

Hello,

I have worked for BioDefense and will be glad to answer any questions. The company overall was very sketchy during my time there. They were at their 12 Channel ST Boston, MA location in 2008 when I was there. At the time, they had only sold two machines. My estimation is at this rate they can sell about 1-2 per year.

I stumbled upon this thread while looking for information on the company, I wasn't surprised at all to see that there were investment scams going on. If anyone else has information or if there are other threads about this company, please post.

Hello,

I have worked for BioDefense and will be glad to answer any questions. The company overall was very sketchy during my time there. They were at their 12 Channel ST Boston, MA location in 2008 when I was there. At the time, they had only sold two machines. My estimation is at this rate they can sell about 1-2 per year.

Thanks for sharing the information with us, Biodefense has been on the go for quite a while and people have lost a lot of money. I will write more tomorrow as its late now.

Hi,
I am looking for anyone who has information on an aquisition company Pittney-Morrison claiming to be conducting a hostile takeover of Bio-Defense, bottom line looking for funds for Insurance bonding
for purchase of bio-def shares.
i.e. You must pay for the bonding prior to recieving funds for your shares.

Hi,
I am looking for anyone who has information on an aquisition company Pittney-Morrison claiming to be conducting a hostile takeover of Bio-Defense, bottom line looking for funds for Insurance bonding
for purchase of bio-def shares.
i.e. You must pay for the bonding prior to recieving funds for your shares.

Les, you're being setup to have an Advance Fee Faruad worked on you.

The scammers Pittney Morrision (the name is made up, it's not a real broker) are dangling a big fat profit in front of you, but first as they've already said you'll need to pay them some money. PAY THAT MONEY AND IT WILL BE STOLEN FROM YOU.

Everything you're being told is a lie, you are speaking to smooth talking conmen and thieves. It's as simple as that. Please understand this, please don't get taken in.

Also, EVERY call you receive about Bio Defence and other investment 'opportunities' will be from scammers. No ifs and buts, you fell for the scam the first time, you're therefore a hot mark which is why you're being called and will be called again in the future from other scam brokers.

Good luck.

Hi All, have never used a forum before, if my comment is out of context my apologies. Today I got a phone call from an 'Attorney' wanting to buy my Bio Defense shares. I was sent a bunch of papers about 2 years ago, I refused to invest - I was suspiciuos. According to the call this morning (14/3/2012) I own 5000 shares, not as far as I am aware, I have never paid a penny to anybody for Bio Defense shares, and expressed no interest in them, but I said I wouldl sell them if I had any. Does any of this make any sense? - not to me.

Hi All, have never used a forum before, if my comment is out of context my apologies. Today I got a phone call from an 'Attorney' wanting to buy my Bio Defense shares. I was sent a bunch of papers about 2 years ago, I refused to invest - I was suspiciuos. According to the call this morning (14/3/2012) I own 5000 shares, not as far as I am aware, I have never paid a penny to anybody for Bio Defense shares, and expressed no interest in them, but I said I wouldl sell them if I had any. Does any of this make any sense? - not to me.

Yes it makes sense. What they are attempting to do is work an advance fee fraud on you. They must be working off a contact list of people they spoke to 2 years ago. They will try to convince you that the shares are worth a lot of money and they will say that they will sell them for you but first of all you have to pay them a fee upfront for tax or something. Once you send them the money they will steal it and disappear.

In your case they must have assumed you bought shares 2 years ago. Luckily you didnt because the whole thing was a scam. Never buy shares from anyone who contacts you on the phone or by e mail.

The people that called you are criminals, not attorneys or brokers.

Yes it makes sense. What they are attempting to do is work an advance fee fraud on you. They must be working off a contact list of people they spoke to 2 years ago. They will try to convince you that the shares are worth a lot of money and they will say that they will sell them for you but first of all you have to pay them a fee upfront for tax or something. Once you send them the money they will steal it and disappear.

In your case they must have assumed you bought shares 2 years ago. Luckily you didnt because the whole thing was a scam. Never buy shares from anyone who contacts you on the phone or by e mail.

The people that called you are criminals, not attorneys or brokers.

Thanks for your wise words, was as I suspected, nice to have it confirmed

Man, the cajoles on some of these people to try and pull this kind of stuff is pretty amazing... in a bad way. What's the average punishment for such a high-scale scammer/thief? Just some jail time?

It looks the management team of Biodefense has been completely changed, where will this new management team lead the company, anyone has information on it? I don't see anything going on since 9/2010 on company website. Still pray somone do right thing to reverse the damage that Lu did to us, good thing also multiplies the result.

Hi there, my name is George Easton, i have the same problem,i have got a share certificate of 815 shares along with the weybill of where they were sent from, Florida
i also have the address of New Century Capital, along with the names of two of the ******* who pressured me into parting.(i would love to meet them in a dark alleway).
My e-mail is [email protected] if you want to get in touch.
Thanks Dornye

hello I'm a victim of biodefense scam, please email me more info my email
[email protected], thanks

Most likely you'll never see a penny of it again.

Have you ever watched "catch me if you can", some felony was caught and converted into a informer, and kept playing the old tricks again and again to collect information for the people behind, does this make sense now? How can one be so fearless, that is my theory. By the end, every insiders are screwed. Because it was a setup from the beginning, again, this is my personal opinion… feel sophisticated now? Somebody use your money for some good intention, but never thought to pay you back…:idea:

How can we get our money back from this scam any idiea please post

Don't talk to the people who has no control over the issue, they only give you empty promises, if you know someone who is as influential as Ted Kennedy and willing to help, go from there.

Don't talk to the people who has no control over the issue, they only give you empty promises, if you know someone who is as influential as Ted Kennedy and willing to help, go from there.

I thought he was dead.