An amusing penny stock

nay

let me proudly introduce you to....

Clean Seas Tuna Limited.

Proudly majority owned by this chap:

hagen.jpg

(He's the one on the right)

The company wants to breed tuna "like cattle". See, for example: http://www.sciencealert.com.au/news/20073103-14712-3.html

And we're trading at about 5% of the price 3 years ago. Always a good sign that, as penny stock aficionados know.

Now pile in and lift the **** out of that offer. I'm waiting for that fill sound!

Tuna breeding isn't quite successful yet and their fingerling business is in sh1t

You saying take a punt on the Tuna breeding taking off then?

Last edited:
I just want to own lots of fish. So I can exchange them for eels. I'm not going to tell you what I have planned for the eels, but they won't like it.

I've just looked at their books. They're not doing well and their worth is tied up in fixed assets on their balance sheet, mainly in the land/sea/property they own.

Still, I might have a tickle...........

BTW - they look like they are running out of cash too.

And $700,000 worth of fish died recently according to their press release.

Insurance fiddle?

'Nah Mr Loss Adjuster, Bruce thought the Diesel we put in there was fish food, honest'

C-

Arabian, you are a clever boy but you rely too much on your charm and inate talents as a lulz merchant. This business did not stand up to basic scrutiny of its accounts and press coverage. Try harder, we know you can do much better.

nay

let me proudly introduce you to....

Clean Seas Tuna Limited.

Proudly majority owned by this chap:

hagen.jpg

(He's the one on the right)

The company wants to breed tuna "like cattle". See, for example: http://www.sciencealert.com.au/news/20073103-14712-3.html

And we're trading at about 5% of the price 3 years ago. Always a good sign that, as penny stock aficionados know.

Now pile in and lift the **** out of that offer. I'm waiting for that fill sound!

If William Shatner's involved then count me in.

C-

Arabian, you are a clever boy but you rely too much on your charm and inate talents as a lulz merchant. This business did not stand up to basic scrutiny of its accounts and press coverage. Try harder, we know you can do much better.

It's my first try, give me more credit.

Stay tuned next week for: Iron pyrite - the OTHER type of gold

Here's one for you 'International Surfacing', they make therapeutic horseshoes.