also new to FX, what systems or programmes r worth while

Hi, i'm in a good mood. So if you'd like me to mentor you on your way to success and avoid all the mistakes i made while learning to trade then by all means say :)

I'm pretty sure i could guide you to $$$, i wish someone had for me. I'd be such a better trader now had i done things properly!
I think i could tell you the exact steps to make to becomming a good trader if you wanted to put your trust in me.

:)

David.

Hi, i'm in a good mood. So if you'd like me to mentor you on your way to success and avoid all the mistakes i made while learning to trade then by all means say :)

I'm pretty sure i could guide you to $$$, i wish someone had for me. I'd be such a better trader now had i done things properly!
I think i could tell you the exact steps to make to becomming a good trader if you wanted to put your trust in me.

:)

David.

I am all for it

Okay :)

My names David and i'm from the UK, i haven't been trading very long but i've been succesful so far! And i'm pretty sure i can help you avoid mistakes and give you some good recommendations to your success. Don't take what i say as 'FACT' its all my opinion.

Don't take any short-cuts and understand that succesful trading is a combination of hardwork, time, persistance and determination. If anyone tells you otherwise, they're selling you something. Don't think its going to be easy. Its not.

First Question: You say you're new to forex, how familiar are you with stocks and indices and the general market? What is your current experience?