Alpari's pricing policy

"Alpari (UK) Customer Services to me
Hi

At present we offer Forex only. At the beginning of next year we will introduce new instruments such as CFDs, Future, Indices etc.

I would like to be able to trade other markets too from the one platform and thats why i'm slow in moving. Maybe the new digits are required in some way for this!

Interesting...

I have to say this new 5 frick'n digit is a pain in the you know what. Talk about a useless digit. They claim its so they can introduce lower spreads. Like hell!! most of the spreads on the cross pairs like GPBJPY and CHFJPY are were put up in Dec for "a few hours" and they're still up. If i wasn't so lazy I'd change broker.

Right, that's off my chest, ...... now I can go to bed.

:mad:

From what I've read, they should use this 5th decimal to introduce new kind of spreads, like 1.5 pips. That way, it could turn interesting but I've not seen currently such a move.

Trading with any broker is of no means for now. The market is still at an unstable condition the only thing we can do is take use of pivot points. Through this, we can get the daily target of the commodities or the currencies you want to trade. Seeing the present scenario of the market, I am using the pivot point calculator while i trade with AVAFX. I am able to win this market with the help of pivot point.

well done keep it up but completely off topic

Thank God I thought it was just me that was finding it impossible to read prices on Alpari. I do think that it will help squeeze the spread in our favour just a tad as it avoids rounding up/down, but it takes absolutely ages for me to put in orders/stop levels now because I just can't figure it out! Oanda here I come.

Probably reprogramming them to take account for different values. Otherwise orders would be set at different places? I don't know.

I'm pretty sure there are premade tools which allow you move the stoplosses by dragging a line rather than typing SN if that helps. A bit like GFT.

Hi Chaps,

I have been using this little EA which put horizontals on your chart at pending order, stop loss and take profit levels. You can then simply drage these lines to re sett order levels.Great for managing trades if your a price action trader and like to trial your stop behind s/r levels candle highs lows etc. and saves all that head ache of working out numbers and keying in figures maunally. I beleive this ea also has functionality to automatically move stops to break even but I havent used that yet.

Anyway hope this heps.

cheers Rich

Attachments

• luktom visual order editor.mq4
    12.6 KB · Views: 264