All vendors are crooks!!

:) well it would be if it were true!

If the minority who are selling have more firepower than the majority who want to buy then prices will fall. Apart from that you know what happens when everyone is bullish :)

All mainstream stuff really.

I used to think they were all crooks until I met Kishore M. He's got a great offer at the minute but you have to hurry.

"This video maybe taken down in any point of time. I cannot guarantee that this video will be available again for the next few days because the information is very sensitive. So watch it now or you may regret."

Finally The Millionaire Code Revealed

I had a look and found this on her page. I hope she doesn't mind me repeating it here.

price action trading - - Price Action Trading Equation

Great explanation.

Does she actually teach though? Doesn't seem to be any mention on her site.

Well I'm currently learning from her Toast so I guess the answer is yes, if that sounds a little vague it's not meant to be, it's just that Julie never has, and probably never will, aggressively go looking for newbie traders to fleece out of money in exchange for a trading education, as many others do.

FWIW my advice to any newbies, or any more experienced traders that are currently struggling, would be to have a good read through her COMPLETE site, read it as many times as is required to gain a good understanding of the message she is trying to impart. Should there be any areas that don't sink in, contact Julie, ask her the question(s), as I've said you will receive forthright answers from her, she tends not to 'flower things up', she calls it as it is and calls a spade a spade!

As others have said a lot of her site revolves around mainstream price action information, however confirmation is a wonderful thing, and for those people that are still expecting to find the 'Holy Grail', which we all know doesn't exist, in 'this EA' or 'that system', you can save yourselves a lot of time by immersing yourself into her methodology.

Perhaps someone should start a rogues gallery website where people can check out vendors etc. ?
Based in a country where the lawyers can't squash

Well why would they be scared, if they were a competent vendor all they need to do if sue for defamation and then have it out in court. Or in the reverse case get a student to start a lawsuit against them, then maybe they could subpeona some records of how many students are successful.

That is , if they are competent, otherwise why would they be scared to bring it to court....

:) well it would be if it were true!

If the minority who are selling have more firepower than the majority who want to buy then prices will fall. Apart from that you know what happens when everyone is bullish :)

Jon

I am amazed you can dispute what I quoted there. I am amazed because it's on this basis that I trade the ES every day.

I am amazed because her explanation of the way people jump on moves is exactly what happens on the ES 2-4 times a day.

What are you saying, that when a move starts and people jump on it, that it's the minority making it move as far as it does?

She doesn't say "everyone is bullish", she's explaining the way moves are perpetuated by the crowd jumping in on them. Herd mentality.

DT

**** me! Am I the only person who hasn't spent money on this crap?

Of course not - but then how much do you have?

Let me give you a hypothetical situation.

- you have $500,000 invested in mutual funds and the like.
- you are paying $10-$15k per annum in fees to the people that run these funds.
- these funds consistently lose your money
- your 'financial advisor' then tells you that you need to select the right funds at the right time in order to make money
- you realise that if you have to be responsible for fund selection, you might as well do the whole thing yourself

Then

- you go to the internet and see tons & tons of conflicting info on how to trade
- you test out quite a few of these methods and see they are without merit

You know there must be people that know how to trade and you know that if you can get in front of such people, you won't waste your time on teh interweb trawling through tons of misinformation.

So you start looking at getting professional training, and there the fun starts...

I used to think they were all crooks until I met Kishore M. He's got a great offer at the minute but you have to hurry.

"This video maybe taken down in any point of time. I cannot guarantee that this video will be available again for the next few days because the information is very sensitive. So watch it now or you may regret."

Finally The Millionaire Code Revealed

LMAO!

He sure sounds like a stand up guy!

Now, on the topic of vendors - what about their altruistic cousins?

The forum mega-thread author that spreads disinformation to feed their own ego?

There was one on this site, although he has little credibility here now. Just last week he put an add for trainees in his signature and it was quietly removed. He won award after award, year after year despite the fact that NO-ONE EVER PROFITED FROM HIS INFORMATION.

How much time have people wasted on his stuff and how much money have people lost?

Old Trader_Dante has a lot to answer for and so do others of his ilk. He is now "The_Wizard" on Forex Factory. On his 'mega thread' there, he effectively explains how he 'matured' since his days at T2W and through his experience at Futex.

Still - his T2W pin bar thread still stands. It's total nonsense. The guy couldn't trade when he wrote it. I have no idea if he can now but the glimmer of hope is that he now understands that pin bars are 'effect' and that 'cause' is where the money is. A couple of years ago on here, he mentioned he only used pin bars on some markets, not all as it didn't work on all. Now he's past that and basically saying that by the time the pin forms, it's too late to enter anyway.

So why doesn't he come back here, add these comments to the end of his mega-threads and ask T2W owners to put a note on the first page to the effect that "this stuff doesn't actually work"?

That thread ran for years, what on earth was his motivation? To actually tell people that money could be made trading a certain way when he wasn't making money himself? Ego? Hubris? Hope?

I have no idea - but it is FUBAR.

Of course, Dante/Wizard is now mentoring people. I know one of his colleagues at Futex and let's just say he did not get kicked out for making too much money!

People say "there's plenty of info on the web to teach yourself how to trade". Well if that is true, how the hell do you wade your way through the "award winning" BS artists that run nonsense threads for years?

Last edited:

The only thing I will ever pay for is books, commissions (the spread), and losses. How anyone can even consider paying a couple k for classes or a system is beyond me.

Then again, I've been brought up with the internet where everything is free, so maybe I just think about it differently?

-----

Anyway, good article out of The Hare, though I disagree with some points.

For example, if vendors are giving what traders want instead of need, they aren't all that better than their plain thieving brethren, so that doesn't excuse them.

The simple answer is -- learn to trade yourself, and forget about those guys asking you to hand over what could be your grubstake. You may get fortunate (like I did), and find someone willing to show you the ropes, but the plain fact is that the system you end up using is the one you will develop yourself.

Vince Stanzione is another vendor to keep well clear of. He sold my neighbour a simple cross over system for £300 !

I've done about £1500 in total on training courses,about the same of software, I think I've got of lightly. I really wish there was some way we could put a mark next to a vendor if we thought he offered anything of value and vice versa if he didn't.Problem is how do you establish value.Even if the mentor charges £600 but cant trade to save his life, he may have some value like a football coach.If he sells whats easily available in books etc,then the price should be under £150, Theres also the fact that for most of us they all get tarnished with the same brush and we tend to go for them straight away. just a Sunday rant while wife and kids at church.

Vince Stanzione is another vendor to keep well clear of. He sold my neighbour a simple cross over system for £300 !

I paid him about £100 12 years ago, shows its a profitable business.I like the show me the ropes approach.Im fine with people charging a small fee for that,its when they get into the high 100s and claim you should make this much from what I teach you etc

Toast, can I just say that it's good to read your well thought out and articulate posts

I've done about £1500 in total on training courses,about the same of software, I think I've got of lightly. I really wish there was some way we could put a mark next to a vendor if we thought he offered anything of value and vice versa if he didn't.

Take note barjon and co. the lad has a valid point here - to do on T2W !!

Oh - not sure there is time for the wife & kids to go to church - send them out to work mate while you relax with a frostie and watch the match !!:)

Jon

I am amazed you can dispute what I quoted there. I am amazed because it's on this basis that I trade the ES every day.

I am amazed because her explanation of the way people jump on moves is exactly what happens on the ES 2-4 times a day.

What are you saying, that when a move starts and people jump on it, that it's the minority making it move as far as it does?

She doesn't say "everyone is bullish", she's explaining the way moves are perpetuated by the crowd jumping in on them. Herd mentality.

DT

toastie

Well, of course it's right as far as it goes, but not entirely. It's more obvious with equities - if the majority think a share is going up but the minority are unwinding huge positions with (say) twice as many shares they must sell than the majority can take then eventually supply overwhelms demand and price falls.

I don't know about ES of course, but I guess if the minorities firepower is the amount of cash they are willing to put on the line you'd get the same outcome eventually wouldn't you? It's fine jumping in with the herd long as you've gone by the time they stagger under the minorities firepower (if it's the stronger of course)

The "everyone's bullish" thing was an aside really, but the point was that it represents a " human view" .

toastie

Well, of course it's right as far as it goes, but not entirely. It's more obvious with equities - if the majority think a share is going up but the minority are unwinding huge positions with (say) twice as many shares they must sell than the majority can take then eventually supply overwhelms demand and price falls.

Errrr... Then the majority are selling.

I don't know about ES of course, but I guess if the minorities firepower is the amount of cash they are willing to put on the line you'd get the same outcome eventually wouldn't you? It's fine jumping in with the herd long as you've gone by the time they stagger under the minorities firepower (if it's the stronger of course)

The "everyone's bullish" thing was an aside really, but the point was that it represents a " human view" .

Majority = most shares/contracts, not most people. :rolleyes:

So you start looking at getting professional training, and there the fun starts...

Ah, so maybe I'm just the only one who can smell bull****, must come from working on a farm.

Honestly shocked, sort of assumed a majority at least would of done the same as me, buy a book, watch the market, figure it out. Explains a lot.