Advice on conditional offer

twoCitytales

Hi guys,

I just graduated with double master degrees(joint programs) and received an offer from one of the investment bank's graduate program. The requirement is a 2:1 for my degrees.

I am a 1st for my bachelor degree. I have a 1st for my 1st master degree which is awarded by a top university in the world earlier. However, for the 2nd master degree(the local one) I am getting, I got a very bad score for my final project, and my GPA takes a dive. (the score is really bad but it is not a fail grade, so my 2nd master degree is a 3rd)...Except for my final project, my average GPA is 2:1 for my second master degree...

I wonder does investment banks have grade requirement for master degrees too? Because the master degrees I am getting are not classified anyway. For me, what can I do about situation like this?

Hi guys,

I just graduated with double master degrees(joint programs) and received an offer from one of the investment bank's graduate program. The requirement is a 2:1 for my degrees.

I am a 1st for my bachelor degree. I have a 1st for my 1st master degree which is awarded by a top university in the world earlier. However, for the 2nd master degree(the local one) I am getting, I got a very bad score for my final project, and my GPA takes a dive. (the score is really bad but it is not a fail grade, so my 2nd master degree is a 3rd)...Except for my final project, my average GPA is 2:1 for my second master degree...

I wonder does investment banks have grade requirement for master degrees too? Because the master degrees I am getting are not classified anyway. For me, what can I do about situation like this?

What about asking the bank?

Hi guys,

For this what i would suggest you is to get some information from your advisor he would tell you better as to what to do and what not.. This is how we did in university.