Advanced Structured Forex Trading

frugi said:
I still have an intuitive suspicion about all this ... something just doesn't feel right. Perhaps someone or a few people are having a long and involved joke at the expense of others? I am, for instance, a little surprised at just how quickly three people have rushed to TV's defence, followinf days of silence, almost as they were on cue.

Edit by frugi - I have now deleted and apologised for the above quote

That would be one heck of a joke!!!??? :rolleyes:
That's a little far fetched to believe that someone would go to such great expense to have a "long and involved joke" and what would be the point? I think you people now are convinced that TV has nothing to sell, so now you're reaching.

By the way, I'm a little confused, you asked us to speak out and now are accusing the same responses as being "on cue". Hhmm, I'm very confused. I can count the number of my posts in this thread on one hand and am only here because you asked for input, because while you are skeptical, and that's fine, you are being somewhat open minded at the same time. So, I thought your request deserved a response.

I have gotten used to the fact that my mere presence on message boards revolving around TV arouses suspicion, that's nothing new. But, Frugi, please don't convolute things by asking for me to post and then turning around using the same posts as evidence for your conspiracy theories, you seem more intelligent than that.

A basic glossary and key concepts would help

Brabed said:
That would be one heck of a joke!!!??? :rolleyes:
That's a little far fetched to believe that someone would go to such great expense to have a "long and involved joke" and what would be the point? I think you people now are convinced that TV has nothing to sell, so now you're reaching.

By the way, I'm a little confused, you asked us to speak out and now are accusing the same responses as being "on cue". Hhmm, I'm very confused. I can count the number of my posts in this thread on one hand and am only here because you asked for input, because while you are skeptical, and that's fine, you are being somewhat open minded at the same time. So, I thought your request deserved a response.

I have gotten used to the fact that my mere presence on message boards revolving around TV arouses suspicion, that's nothing new. But, Frugi, please don't convolute things by asking for me to post and then turning around using the same posts as evidence for your conspiracy theories, you seem more intelligent than that.
Brabed
It would be as far-fetched as the following claim "I have some fairly large scale Projects on the drawing boards that include converting five (5) 747-400 aircraft for a very specific type of world wide Strategic humanity effort with an entire fleet of Lear 35’s supporting a more Tactical role in the humanitarian effort. So, I will need very deep pockets along the way. The Forex is the only market that I know of that can make that happen (with the right tools)."

http://interactive.zogby.com/fuse/messageview.cfm?start=49&catid=4&threadid=3354

I have followed 7ths thread here and elsewhere, under his many guises, with interest and have taken the trouble to cut and paste aspects of his system to muse over and to try to understand whether or not there was anything of value therein. This document came to 32 pages of which I have extracted some main principles in the attached document.

If 7th had been more prepared to produce a glossary of his terminology it would have, at least, produced an audience more ready to listen and less to ridicule.

Even his followers have not risen up to the recent challenge to at least explain some of the core concepts of his system and simply refer us back to the enormously long thread to find out. This suggests to me that they do not understand and are not able to explain these concepts.

All these recent semantics about whether you call something a trend or a prediction are also not helping to convey the core concepts.

I am not a follower of 7th, but I have taken the trouble to extract some of the IMHO key concepts he describes. Why have his followers not taken up this challenge ?

Charlton

Attachments

• extracts.txt
    12.5 KB · Views: 691
Many thanks Charlton that's exactly the sort of thing I was after.

Edit - Brabed, soccer_daemon, npn and echelon4x: I have edited my previous post and apologise for virtually accusing you without grounds of being involved in some sort of conspiracy theory.

Hi Frugi,

The reason posts come on cue is because subscribers to this thread receive notification of new posts. So, from an e-mail link it's very convenient to zoom to the end of the thread and start posting.

I too defend 7th's system - it is truly something which could be classed as being "out of this world".

When I first read posts from 7th, I was as skeptical as the next man. However, I very quickly realised that this guy was really onto something, wanted to help people out who were starting out and struggling with conventional TA and also has never had anything to sell.

This sparked off research for me which has been on-going for some time now. The key point to note here is 7th often gives away freely gems of wisdom which, for anyone prepared to listen can transform their trading.

I have read thousands of posts made by 7th on a variety of boards going back to the very early days of the development of his system (approx. 6 years). This is a hell of a lot of work and definitely not the sort of thing you'd find your average joe trader doing. The fruit of this research are discoveries such as exactly what TCDs are all about, how Price Structure acts, why Location Binding is so important etc.

7th has dedicated all of his time to this project for the last 6 years and we're very fortunate that he's provided us with so many hints along the course of it's development. These are not simply handed on a plate (and never will be) e.g. "this indicator's formula is...." , but are clues to help those who are willing to help themselves.

As npn pointed out, this system is not just a few cobbled together variations of parameters for 30-year old indicators - it's something totally unique and is a huge and highly complex system. The system is essentially heaps of indicators created from revolutionary "out of the box" concepts which are all creating signals of differing probabilities based on calculated probability densities, and these are merged into the single signals which you will have seen in 7th's trader's dashboard.

When you get into in depth research of out of the box concepts such as those used in 7th's system then 80% accuracy becomes the "standard" launch point towards enhancements which will take your accuracy to 90%+. It all seems unbelieveable, as I'm sure many other innovative inventions have done that were way ahead of their time - however I can assure you that for those with the right commitment (and there aren't many around), it's not a matter of belief, more a matter of "time to target".

Cheers

Mike

Charlton,

thanks for finally defining a TCD !!! ( its a "sort of ATR", but naturally with extra magic-dust and a new name )

Ironically, your document, which I gather is a smattering of key points from 7ths posts, ultimately refers to Trends, Predictives, ranges, volatility, etc.

Despite 7ths attitude towards other contributors, I still read his posts, as anyone who can write so copiously, must, on some level, have an internal logic to the posts. I am genuinely interested in what this logic may be, and curious enough to find out.
But, as has been said before, he doesnt make his life any easier by being so spiky towards others, and acting the misundertood-genius role.

I truly look forward to any more writing that unravels the concepts.
But, bear in mind his original post, that he is not going to reveal its working, as he is "publicly certifying a private concept, which is not for sale, and many components will not be divulged" ( my paraphrasing )

I applaud brabed for having the diligence in unravelling some of 7ths principles, and good luck to brabed if it helps him trade more profitably, but give yourself the credit for your efforts, not 7th.

so;
a daily TCD is a sort of daily ATR, (give or take)

a weekly TCD is a sort of weekly ATR (give or take)

the projections are: continuations of trend.

how does the dominant /subordinate bit work ?
reminds me of Elliot Waves. You know, 3-wave retrace (subordinate) within a major (dominant) move. possibly.

trendie said:
Charlton,

thanks for finally defining a TCD !!! ( its a "sort of ATR", but naturally with extra magic-dust and a new name )

Ironically, your document, which I gather is a smattering of key points from 7ths posts, ultimately refers to Trends, Predictives, ranges, volatility, etc.
Trendie - you are correct. I copied and pasted sections that I felt at the time were describing his system (about 32 pages in all), but left out most of the stuff about the software. I highlighted sections that seem to refer to his core concepts and these are the ones I included in the document. The document is not meant to flow - there are some sections which are single paragraphs and some which are a set of paragraphs just in the order they were presented. so clearly some of it may be difficult to follow without the rest of the 32 pages.

He has said that he is looking for patterns in prices and their relationships e.g. high to low, high to open etc. This is what TA and pattern recognitiion does.

He talks about metadata as if it is a new concept. It is a concept well known to those who deal with databases and is simply information about information. In trading terms you could describe this as indicators.. The most basic indicators are based pretty well directly on prices e.g. moving averages. Other indicators are extra steps removed because they are indicators of indicators or patterns within indicator values. In one of his postings he has described how he no longer needs prices, because he can work from the metadata itself. If you had indicators that could reliably predict future prices from past prices then you could imagine that once the ball was set rolling then the algorithms would kick in and you would not need the raw data anymore !!!!
trendie said:
Despite 7ths attitude towards other contributors, I still read his posts, as anyone who can write so copiously, must, on some level, have an internal logic to the posts. I am genuinely interested in what this logic may be, and curious enough to find out.
But, as has been said before, he doesnt make his life any easier by being so spiky towards others, and acting the misundertood-genius role.

I truly look forward to any more writing that unravels the concepts.
But, bear in mind his original post, that he is not going to reveal its working, as he is "publicly certifying a private concept, which is not for sale, and many components will not be divulged" ( my paraphrasing )

I applaud brabed for having the diligence in unravelling some of 7ths principles, and good luck to brabed if it helps him trade more profitably, but give yourself the credit for your efforts, not 7th.

so;
a daily TCD is a sort of daily ATR, (give or take)

a weekly TCD is a sort of weekly ATR (give or take)

the projections are: continuations of trend.

how does the dominant /subordinate bit work ?
reminds me of Elliot Waves. You know, 3-wave retrace (subordinate) within a major (dominant) move. possibly.

Again I would tend to concur with you. With regard to dominant and subordinate, as I understand it, he says that price behaviour is not, as it were, a single line, trend or prediction (whatever you choose to call it). Instead it is like the double helix of DNA and comprises 2 strands (maybe more, I don't know what he says on this matter). These are like Elliot Waves but are fighting out a battle whereby you need to know which one is dominant and which is subordinate and to guage how each affects price etc.

This is one of the areas I do find interesting,

The other area is the breakdown of his field of interest into: Timing, Direction, Magnitude and Probability. He has said that he uses a binary notation to describe these and the thing I particularly find interesting is how he has linked these in with his overall aim or target, which is to make a certain number of pips with a certain level of probability. A binary notation is a series of 0's and 1's. If you have a target of say: a price increase (direction) of at least 10 pips (target) today (timing) with a probability of being achieved of at least, say 80%, then you can represent each price action you record as a series e.g. 1010 to show whether or not each "dimension" is achieved. This introduces simplicity that is in line with personal targets and this is a concept I find quite attractive.

So, although I have made digs at the guy, I am still interested in some of the ideas, whether or not he has used them successfully himself.

Charlton

frugi said:
...I would invite those who find useful content in 7th's posts to come forward and defend him before the diminishing benefit of the doubt granted to him evaporates completely...

I have quietly researched and developed Tradevector's price structure concepts on my own for quite a while. I continue to do so because the new discoveries and insights help my real trading.

I worked with Echelon, Brabed, Soccer_Daemon and a handful of others for several months exploring and developing concepts. These guys are the real deal -- honest, genuine and hard working. They are not some unemployed Walter Mitty aspirational traders sitting at home with time to burn and a proclivity to bull**** their fellow man. Rather, they have regular family lives and professional day jobs. Echelon is British. Brabed and I are American, albeit a couple thousand miles apart, and SD is from the land down under.

Granted, Tradevector is probably perceived by some as a kooky eccentric working on a Rube Goldberg device. Admittedly, he allows himself to be drawn into juvenile arguments that result in ponderous responses, not exactly endearing the audience. Notwithstanding, this forum is not about being elected Class President; it’s about making money. In that scope, one has to respect that Tradevector developed a completely new way of looking at the market in a sea of conformity. As Ali G would say, Respeck.

Often a controversial messenger and message go together. If we can all take the high road, then the minority interested can pursue some Q&A in public. It can’t hurt. I really don’t see any hint that Tradevector will pop up jack-in-the-box style with a for sale sign. Quite the contrary.

Frugi,

Thanks for doing that.

Pls understand that it's really not up to us to spell out TV's definitions of TCD in public
without his consent. As I said, he has on numerous occasions spelled it out in words
and other times presented them in charts. Unfortunately, I was very much like others who didn't
get it in the first place even when he had them "spelled out" in words in some of the posts here
and other forums before. It's only after he posted more TCD charts that things started to take a
big step forward for me and I started exchaning emails with echelon4x to discuss and confirm
our dicovery. Well, picture is definitely worth a thoudsand words here. lol.

So, I can see that being a natural path of progression for others who are really motivated and
genunie in following his method. If one is not motivated, all bets are off.

Rgds
SD

frugi said:

Edit- Brabed, soccer_daemon, npn and echelon4x: I have edited my previous post and apologise for virtually accusing you without grounds of being involved in some sort of conspiracy theory.

I cannot and will not respect any trader that talks down to other, attempts to subjugate the views of others by calling them a "naysayer" and more importantly I refuse to respect any trader that doesn't admit his losses.

We all still waiting for TV/7th to acknowledge his 700 pip howler of 1 May and to explain how his syste managed to get it so God-awfully wrong.

Meaningless platitudes from his disciples are worthless.

7th,

I think the more we know, the more targeted our questions can become and the easier it is for you to answer without giving away too much :cheesy:

I have one questions that has been on my mind:

Where can we look for direction when we are sitting at the middle of the price structure or when the price structure has not yet been clearly defined? For example, if the weekly F%'s are L- 75% and S- 65% as we sometimes see at the beginning of the week. How do we know which one will be filled or both and I am assuming that you would rely on LocBind in a case like this to tell you where we're filling first, correct?

Another example for the first part of the question: Let's say weekly short F% is filled >100% and the long F% is nearly filled at, say 76% and the current close is sitting right in the middle between the two, I think you call this the 'meridian'. What other inputs can we look to for guidance?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Stop prolonging the agony

frugi said:

Edit - Brabed, soccer_daemon, npn and echelon4x: I have edited my previous post and apologise for virtually accusing you without grounds of being involved in some sort of conspiracy theory.
Frugi

I made my posting in an attempt to get some proper discussion from the followers of 7th. None of them have risen to the challenge. All of them are stating that it would not be proper to discuss his concepts. They will not even challenge, discuss or explain whether my analysis based on his public postings on this thread are reasonable, correct, lacking etc WHY ?.

Another member kindly pointed out to me in PM the similar patterns e.g. questions asked pursued by his followers on other sites. There are clearly motives behind this maschochistic behaviour which any reasonable person will see can be easily averted by proper discussion and explanation by the 7th band. Possible motives are potential future sales or disruption of this site. I leave you to ponder this.

I would suggest to all members that you request the moderators to cease to prolong this agonising thread, which seems to be proving a great distraction to all.

I will no longer post on this thread.

Charlton

If its agonizing, don't look at it. It's that simple.

Yep, you got us all figured out, we are a band of snake oil salesman who at the right time are going to pop in and offer you our magical 'get rich quick' Forex system for a low, low price of $1495. :rolleyes:

Brabed said:
If its agonizing, don't look at it. It's that simple.

Yep, you got us all figured out, we are a band of snake oil salesman who at the right time are going to pop in and offer you our magical 'get rich quick' Forex system for a low, low price of $1495. :rolleyes:
I'll take two!

Frigi, guys,

I too can attest that 7th is the real deal. In fact, he’s so real that we have formed a small group of dedicated people who constantly exchange ideas and concepts based on 7th’s work in order to develop the best trading system we can. Yes 7th is unconventional, you might even say “original” and unfortunately original people are often being ridiculed simply because they are different than the norm, but this is all to his credit. This originality has enabled him to think "outside the box", which in turn allowed him to discover ways to track and predict with a high degree of precision a currency’s next move. He’s also of the rare breed of people who are ready to put thousand of hours of work and dedication in order to bring their ideas to life, contrary to many “get rich quick” people that cannot help get jealous when they see such hard working people succeed.

About his supposedly rudeness; In the 100s of posts that I read from him, not once did he answer disrespectfully when he was asked a question in a respectful manner IN THE FIRST PLACE. I put emphasis on “in the first place” because I wouldn’t be surprised if some of you answer me back that sometimes 7th had been quite rude himself. Yes he may have done that, but most likely it was AFTER you FIRST insulted/attacked him. Unfortunately all these repetitious attack has taken their toll on his patience and he has become less and less tolerant of disrespectful individual these pasts few months but I ask you; how ANY OF YOU would react if you were constantly attacked without provocation? Mind you, he's not perfect, nobody is. But enough said, he's a big boy and he can defend himself very well. Just don’t think he will let you attack him without fighting back (he was a fighter jet pilot after all!)

As for the reasons why our group won't / can't go into lengthy details about his system, it’s simply out of respect for him and all the hard work he put into his system. If / when he wants to share some or all of his system to the general trading community, he will do so. You may also wonder why our group was privileged enough to receive a portion of his system in the first place? Very simply because instead of immediately attacking him and/or his ideas, we respectfully asked him to share whatever he wanted to share with us, whenever he wanted. We never forced him, we simply let him be. Also he saw that we had a genuine interest in wanting to learn his TCD concepts.

Now for those of you who are really tired of reading his posts, there's a very simple solution; just don’t read them! After all, no one’s forcing you! Must you absolutely read them? Where’s your free will!? With all due respect, if you don’t find his posts interesting, why don't you go find other threads that satisfy you? Why would you torture yourselves like that? :( Life's too short :D

BTW, since 7th hasn’t sold anything to anyone in the last 6 years, why would he be starting now? Snake Oil salesmen wants to make big $ as fast as possible. If 7th was one of them, he would be the worst salesman I’ve ever seen! ;)

Kind regards,

Chuck

Brabed said:
7th,

I think the more we know, the more targeted our questions can become and the easier it is for you to answer without giving away too much :cheesy:

I would think that if there was anything to give away you would be better off corresponding with your esteemed leader by email rather than engaging in this charade on a public message board.

This thread has been peppered with this kind of nonsense. It should be closed.

chuck5803 said:
Frigi, guys,

I too can attest that 7th is the real deal. In fact, he’s so real that we have formed a small group of dedicated people who constantly exchange ideas and concepts based on 7th’s work in order to develop the best trading system we can. Yes 7th is unconventional, you might even say “original” and unfortunately original people are often being ridiculed simply because they are different than the norm, but this is all to his credit. This originality has enabled him to think "outside the box", which in turn allowed him to discover ways to track and predict with a high degree of precision a currency’s next move. He’s also of the rare breed of people who are ready to put thousand of hours of work and dedication in order to bring their ideas to life, contrary to many “get rich quick” people that cannot help get jealous when they see such hard working people succeed.

About his supposedly rudeness; In the 100s of posts that I read from him, not once did he answer disrespectfully when he was asked a question in a respectful manner IN THE FIRST PLACE. I put emphasis on “in the first place” because I wouldn’t be surprised if some of you answer me back that sometimes 7th had been quite rude himself. Yes he may have done that, but most likely it was AFTER you FIRST insulted/attacked him. Unfortunately all these repetitious attack has taken their toll on his patience and he has become less and less tolerant of disrespectful individual these pasts few months but I ask you; how ANY OF YOU would react if you were constantly attacked without provocation? Mind you, he's not perfect, nobody is. But enough said, he's a big boy and he can defend himself very well. Just don’t think he will let you attack him without fighting back (he was a fighter jet pilot after all!)

As for the reasons why our group won't / can't go into lengthy details about his system, it’s simply out of respect for him and all the hard work he put into his system. If / when he wants to share some or all of his system to the general trading community, he will do so. You may also wonder why our group was privileged enough to receive a portion of his system in the first place? Very simply because instead of immediately attacking him and/or his ideas, we respectfully asked him to share whatever he wanted to share with us, whenever he wanted. We never forced him, we simply let him be. Also he saw that we had a genuine interest in wanting to learn his TCD concepts.

Now for those of you who are really tired of reading his posts, there's a very simple solution; just don’t read them! After all, no one’s forcing you! Must you absolutely read them? Where’s your free will!? With all due respect, if you don’t find his posts interesting, why don't you go find other threads that satisfy you? Why would you torture yourselves like that? :( Life's too short :D

BTW, since 7th hasn’t sold anything to anyone in the last 6 years, why would he be starting now? Snake Oil salesmen wants to make big $ as fast as possible. If 7th was one of them, he would be the worst salesman I’ve ever seen! ;)

Kind regards,

Chuck

Chuck,

I think you will find, if you look back through the thread, that most people were willing to give 7th and his ideas a chance, however, the common denominator among all those on his "banned" list is that they simply asked questions of his "system". These people were then branded as rude, not worthy of discussion, idiots, naysayers etc.

The essence of T2W is that it is a LEARNING site..I repeat, a LEARNING site. It is not for people to come and tells us how much cleverer they are and how much money they make or indeed how many lots they trade.

Finanlly, if, out of respect for 7th, you cannot discuss his basic concepts..then why dont you all just get a chat room together and discuss your "secrets" among yourselves? Why come and start a thread in the public domain at all? Correct me if I'm wrong, but NOT ONE of 7th defenders are long time T2W posters. Almost all (if not all) have a post count of less that 50 having recently joined ONLY THIS THREAD with the same refrain "Hi 7th..nice to see you posting on here". Such things raise people's suspicions of yours and his motives.

Im hoping the moderators close this thread given that:

1. 7th believes most of us to be not worty of his system
2. Those who defend him are already converts to the system anyway and refuse to disccus the system, hence adding nothing to the public domain

We shall see.

Not exactly an impartial poster are you?

chuck5803 said:
Frigi, guys,

Kind regards,

Chuck

Recognise this Chuck?

chuck5803
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2005

Compounding, Soccer_daemon,

Could you please also add me to your new yahoo group? I would love to learn/contribute on your research of TCDs in everyway possible (Excel/MT4 programming, predictive ideas, etc).

7th,

Thanks for all your help in this forum as well as the other forums! I am amazed that amidst all this negativity towards you, you have kept trying to help this on-line community for so many years! And when you were respectfully asked a relevant question, you always answered back in the same manner; with respect and relevant answers. I really hope to meet you one day, I think I will recognize you easily; the guy that flies his own private “fighter jet” ;-) Best of luck with all your humanitarian projects, and even though in that area too you will meet small minded people who do not want things to change, I have a feeling you wont let them stop you!

Regards,

Chuck

zuke said:
the guy that flies his own private “fighter jet” ;-) Best of luck with all your humanitarian projects, ......
(my emphasis added)

made me choke my tea out of my nose. CLASSIC. :) :) :)

In fact, he’s so real that we have formed a small group of dedicated people who constantly exchange ideas and concepts based on 7th’s work in order to develop the best trading system we can.

I must say I too am still a little confused as to why a group of dedicated individuals who are working privately on a system and are (not unsurprisingly, given the claims made about it) unwilling to openly discuss it feel the need to make even one post on a public forum, let alone a similar string of them on a whole series of fora. If I was privy to the development of such a system I would be extremely careful not to venture anywhere near the public domain.

Can you honestly tell me that the public domain is the only method you have at your disposal to be in contact with each other and 7thSignalTrader? Given the sensitivity of the material I would have thought the very first thing you would have done is set up some sort of private forum or chat room. It does seem to stretch the bounds of credibility a touch that instead you choose to appear on a number of public ones. :confused:

Besides, as zuke says, this site was designed as a public resource for open discussion, not a convenient salon in which to hold hushed private conversations, to the exclusion of others and their reasonable questions. If open "extra-group" discussion of the system's details is definitely not on the group's agenda then I'm afraid we may have no choice but to close the thread, as its continuation seems unlikely to add anything of value to the community as a whole. Not to mention the fact that it its presence is eliciting several complaints and proving to be an unwelcome distraction for the moderators.

However I would as ever like to give the group and especially 7th a chance to respond first. As I said previously I am still very much in two minds about this whole business and do not wish to make any hasty decisions.

If you do, 7th, please can you additionally confirm that www.tradevector.com, registered to Dwight Anderson, has absolutely nothing to do with you or your group? Thanks.

frugi said:
I must say I too am still a little confused as to why a group of dedicated individuals who are working privately on a system and are (not unsurprisingly, given the claims made about it) unwilling to openly discuss it feel the need to make even one post on a public forum, let alone a similar string of them on a whole series of fora. If I was privy to the development of such a system I would be extremely careful not to venture anywhere near the public domain.

Can you honestly tell me that the public domain is the only method you have at your disposal to be in contact with each other and 7thSignalTrader? Given the sensitivity of the material I would have thought the very first thing you would have done is set up some sort of private forum or chat room. It does seem to stretch the bounds of credibility a touch that instead you choose to appear on a number of public ones. :confused:

Besides, as zuke says, this site was designed as a public resource for open discussion, not a convenient salon in which to hold hushed private conversations, to the exclusion of others and their reasonable questions. If open "extra-group" discussion of the system's details is definitely not on the group's agenda then I'm afraid we may have no choice but to close the thread, as its continuation seems unlikely to add anything of value to the community as a whole. Not to mention the fact that it its presence is eliciting several complaints and proving to be an unwelcome distraction for the moderators.

However I would as ever like to give the group and especially 7th a chance to respond first. As I said previously I am still very much in two minds about this whole business and do not wish to make any hasty decisions.

If you do, 7th, please can you additionally confirm that www.tradevector.com, registered to Dwight Anderson, has absolutely nothing to do with you or your group? Thanks.
Hi Frugi,

We do have our own private forum and use it regularly.

Whenever 7th is running through final tests on any tweaks to his system, he always likes to air them on a public board, that way he says provides more realism and edge to the test confrirmation process.

Also, 7th really does like to try and help as many people as possible to think in different ways. He has always said that there was nobody there for him over the last 6 years of development, but now he's achieved most of his objectives in the system development and is well on the way to achieving significant financial goals, he likes to be able to provide inspiration to others (particularly "newbies") before they go-down the road of using MACD, RSI etc. and ultimately blowing their accounts as part of that 95% of traders.

7th has not agreed to teach us anything, he's merely given us a few pointers and we've been left to work out everything else in our own way. When we're struggling with concepts, we ask 7th when he's posting on the public BB's because he is responsive and it's good to see that for those with open minds, there are loads of trading tips and systems development tips which are lurking within his posts - so everyone can benefit - rather than just our select group - hence in our own way, we're trying to "give a bit back" even at this early stage in the development of our system.

www.tradevector.com is nothing to do with 7th/TV and that front screen has been the same for at least 8 months - it looks as though Dwight Anderson has gone bust or has moved on to other things.

Regards

Mike