I would like to know if there are people who are really able to make
money using advanced get and its published strategies
viz. type 1 buy/sell, type 2 buy/sell, XTL, false stochastics etc. I
understand that this product is no holy grail, but would still like to
understand if it is poossible to make at the very least 5% a month
profit using this product.

Thanks and Regards,
Pankaj.

If you could find a product that made "at least" 5% a month consistently then you would have the holy grail.

, but would still like to

That 5% is very near the holy grail. More than 60%/yr. Just find a rich person with 100 million and get your 20% of 60 million at the end of the year.

Fast retirement that is.

Bill

Ok, gentlemen, I am sorry for setting unrealistic expectations. I would rephrase my question as - is it possible to make some consistent profit using Advanced get? Thank you!

your expectations are not unrealistic, most profitable systems will give you that return. As an example if you have £10000 starting capital and you have a system that has a 1:2 risk/reward and 50% win rate the system trades a modest 10 times a month. if you risk 2.5% of your capital per trade then your return per month/10 trades would be 12.5% Anyone who thinks this is not achievable has got their sights set way to low.

Why would you bother trading if this was not achivable?

As for finding someone with 100 million, its not relevent as investing that type of cash requires a longer term investment strategy.

your expectations are not unrealistic, most profitable systems will give you that return. As an example if you have £10000 starting capital and you have a system that has a 1:2 risk/reward and 50% win rate the system trades a modest 10 times a month. if you risk 2.5% of your capital per trade then your return per month/10 trades would be 12.5% Anyone who thinks this is not achievable has got their sights set way to low.

Why would you bother trading if this was not achivable?

Only when you try to find such system you will face reality.

Since you sound better with math than with actual trading, real systems with a 1:2 risk/reward ratio, 50% win rate and 10 trades per month are extremely hard to find. I'm not saying they are improbable though but I haven't found one in the last 30 years and believe me, I looked hard.

You seem to try to fit reality to your numbers. Terrible mistake. Actually, the opposite takes place: reality generates your numbers. You are not going to get 10 trades/month with such a system unless your timing is impeccable. You need a trade every 2.5 days, not counting idle time, and you require to be correct half of the time. IMPOSSIBLE, what you described, IS the HOLY GRAIL.

Last edited:
I think the Advanced GET system is marketed by Esignal. I think it works based on Elliott Wave and Fibonacci Retracements and Extensions. ESignal offer various webinars from time to time showing how the system works. However I have not seen any examples of current trades taken with profit and loss.

When ever somebody offers me a trading system I just think to myself "the holy grail in trading is that there is no holy grail". It has kept me from parting with my money on several occasions.

systems with 10 trades per month are hard to find....:confused: doesn't that depend on your style and timeframe, scalping as an extreme example will easily exceed 10 trades per month.

systems with a 50% win rate are hard to find...try flipping a coin heads you go long tails you go short

Any system that does not give you at least this in the long run is not giving you any edge unless the risk reward is way better then 1:2, you may as well put your money in the bank!

I dont see how aiming any lower then this would be worth while, i'll use the sae example of 10k at 2.5% risk if your win rate is only 40% and your reward 1.5 you would only break even regardless of whether your system trades 10 times a day or 10 times a year.

However you are right actual results will not match the figures but that does not mean you should not be aiming to build your trading plan around them.

systems with 10 trades per month are hard to find....:confused: doesn't that depend on your style and timeframe, scalping as an extreme example will easily exceed 10 trades per month.

No, no.... you missed the point that you actually made....

Systems with 10 trades per month are easy to find.... Actually systems with 10 trades per day are easy to find... Do you want more? I can give you a system right now that will do on the average 10 trades per hour... no problem..... why are you confused?

What is hard to find is systems with 10 trades per month PLUS 50% win rate PLUS 1:2 risk/reward ratio.

Your questioning my reply based on just the number of trades makes me wonder:

does this person actually trade? Has this person actually ever tried to build a trading system?

I don't know. But since you insist, you are welcome to always post your actual trading record that will show to the less demanding rest of us your 60% annual gain.

We will be happy for you to see it.... But talk is cheap they say...

I dont see how aiming any lower then this would be worth while, i'll use the same example of 10k at 2.5% risk if your win rate is only 40% and your reward 1.5 you would only break even regardless of whether your system trades 10 times a day or 10 times a year.

However you are right actual results will not match the figures but that does not mean you should not be aiming to build your trading plan around them.

In case you missed it the first time

in other words your trading plan should win at least 50% of the time or have a better risk reward then 1:2

capital growth is another matter and is more to do with the risk you take per trade.

My trading plan can be found in my journal on this site and yes i aim for 1:2 risk reward and yes i aim for a 50% win rate.

Your expectations from trading may be more modest and thats fine as long as your happy with that.

good luck and enjoy your trading

Hi,

I would like to know if there are people who are really able to make
money using advanced get and its published strategies
viz. type 1 buy/sell, type 2 buy/sell, XTL, false stochastics etc. I
understand that this product is no holy grail, but would still like to

Thanks and Regards,
Pankaj.

I ran this program many years ago and did not make money with it, however thats not to say you would not. The program is based upon Elliot Wave which is fine, it will count the waves for you etc. What needs to be considered is your own knowledge of EW theory, I studied this for a long time and came to the concluesion that it's great at telling you where the market has been but when it comes to where the market is going it's a differnt story. Elliot in wave three etc is fine but simpler methods will tell you exactly the same in wave three. Elliot in corrections can be a disaster, too many different relationships exist, also too many possible outcomes exist during corrections.

Hope this helps

Nut
:)

Last edited:
I ran this program many years ago and did not make money with it, however thats not to say you would not. The program is based upon Elliot Wave which is fine, it will count the waves for you etc. What needs to be considered is your own knowledge of EW theory, I studied this for a long time and came to the concluesion that it's great at telling you where the market has been but when it comes to where the market is going it's a differnt story. Elliot in wave three etc is fine but simpler methods will tell you exactly the same in wave three. Elliot in corrections can be a disaster, too many different relationships exist, also too many possible outcomes exist during corrections.
:)

Advanced Get sounds like a great piece of software. In practise, it's not that great. Often the wave numbers are changed as it analyses additional data. What you thought was a Wave 4, is still being labelled as a Wave 3. About half an hour later, the software decides that it was a Wave 4 after all. It's, certainly. not one that I would buy.